Reviews for Back Around Again
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Awesone story so far! I hope there is nore w/ misty later! Aaml rocks!
ruggler354 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Hey, not a bad chapter. I'm assuming these enemies are coming back then? Well, even if they don't, it's still a good little filler episode for Ash going through the Rock Tunnel. Next up, Lavender town right? Maybe we get to see a certain familiar ghost type next?

Good work
handymanshipper chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Uhm you did good till about chapter 7 it really juzt went way off and not in a good way story is a C.
handymanshipper chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Woa wait a mintue. I buy maybe for this Misty borrowed Daisy's dewgong or caught one of her own after all their near cerulean cape she could have caughtcit in the winter. Heck i'd buy her catching a golduck but psyduck evolving not uh no huh now way no how. Psyduck like pikachu,bulbasaur and even later Dawn's piplup has refused to evolve twice. If pokemon refuses twice or more no way they will ever evolve. I don't know why some pokemon refuse to evolve but this the way it is and psyduck is in that list I'm sure like pikachu and bulbasaur he has his reasons. Heck I can even buy because Daisy raised dewgong as seel and partily dewgong for so long daisy gave dewgong to misty for 16 bday as daisy and misty have special bond and for all we know misty literally grew up with dewgong when was still a seel under Daisy's watch till misty left. Psyduck evolving just nope.
handymanshipper chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Love it. But I question if Tracey is old enough to drink? My best guess is he's a yr younger then brock amd if ash is 16 Brock is 21 theirfore Tracey is only 20. What is legal drinking age in japan? As series is japanese that would determine if he can legally drink at 20. I know usa is 21 but I think its wrong to judge it by that. As series isn't from usa. Other then that question chapter 6 is wonderful. I totally see it happening. Daisy isn't being mean but Misty is taking it wrong way. That misunderstanding is so easy when older sibling usally sister in charge of younger totally makes sense for Daisy to be reffering. I know when ppl get Daisy right and when wrong cause I have connection to her that is kinda weird and you nailed her 5 I laughed at Ash's dumb question if all women in cerulen intimdating. I'm like you've met Misty and Daisy and till recently Misty did exactly as Daisy said. You could have done one thing with misty I forget if ch5 or 6 but you know with line Misty saying I havent seen her so happy before well you could have had her said I haven't seen her so happy sence mom and dad then stare into space for a few then have Ash's question snap her back into reallity. I know chap 5 and 6 were more focused on Daisy and Tracey just using Ash and Misty as spring board.
Bdragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I will agree to that Ash is 16 at this point, but his B-day can't be on May 22nd because he would have been 9. When I look it up it said his B-day is on October 10th, also Misty's B-day is July 22. LOL Ash like older girls. So Ash when back home just little after October (In the Anime) then leave for Kalos. But If he did this he will have intell July for the Pokemon League
Dick Rash chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
fd
reppad98 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Ah, this is such a good story! I really like it! Can't really give constructive critism when I think nothing is wrong with it, eh? XD Great story, I like how it focuses on Ash's travelling and meeting old friends - nice that you added the Samourai, for example - yet it still has a cute PokeShipping moments. I hope he meets Misty again! And I can't wait to see more of Brock :D
Thank you for writing this and hope you update soon! !
paperaeroplanesfly chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Oh Ash. Stealing the bad people's sandwiches. Well done:) Cute Ash and Pokémon bonding time in the creepy dark Rock Tunnel. Great chappy. Update! :):):)
Distant Storm chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
It's hard to provide constructive criticism on something you enjoyed reading, so instead I say keep up the good work. I like that you include the bonds between Ash and his Pokémon. It's a pleasure to read.
ultimateCCC chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Pierce? Where have I heard that name before?
Kiomori chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I wonder who those people in the tunnels were. I have a feeling that's not the last we'll see of them.

Anyway, I know your feeling about Rock Tunnel. That place is a pain to get through! I'm glad Ash made it out, and I'm glad he picked a well rounded team for it too.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
He who is AWESOME chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
There was nothing really wrong with this chapter, but I just gotta say this 'cuz I've had this chapter open on my browzer for days: You son of a BITCH! You already told me that there won't be any actual romance between Ash and Misty until the sequel you have planned, so all that BLATANT Pokeshipping in this chapter gave me -me personally- the impression that you put in all that BLATANT Pokeshipping JUST to piss me off. Again, the chapter itself is great and your writing skills are top-notch, but that's how I felt this chapter.
kawaiighurl018 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This is a very marvelous fic. The fighting scenes are awesome too! I'm loving it so far.
deant33 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013