Reviews for P3: Days of Winter
jhtyufuyfo8icyyg chapter 1 . 5/24
its been 2 yrs PLEASE CONTINUE IT :(((
TYHiuoph chapter 1 . 3/29
When is the next update because I like this story
mocasiotorres27 chapter 1 . 3/22
Well I want to see a new chapter.
masterofstrings chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Another promising start for a story. Hopefully it will be as good as days of autumn.
Lyn chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aww ! I thought there will be another chapter ! Dx it's make me kinda sad, your story make me want to read it more and more, please update soon ! I want to know what happen next !
Personaddict07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You've got my interest! Not bad for a first chapter.

But I was just wondering about one thing, when Minato found out about his uncle, wouldn't he be more shocked? You write that he was confused. Also, I would think that it would be better if he thought about the revelation more.

Er... just my two cents. Personaddict07, out!
Aniki120 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Didn't take long to think of some names did it? Seems interesting, similar to Days of Autumn to an extent. I think I'll keep reading if you update it.
Theory chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
No idea why, but I'm so excited for the next chapter :3 keep going :D
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OK I feel that this went a bit to fast because you skipped some details such as when was revived and all that , other than that keep on writing !
RABBITHOL3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
really good keep it up!
lyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Omg! Please update it! I love this fic
Z3R0 K1N6 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I'm glad Days of Winter is here. I take it that this story isn't connected to Days of Summer. I don't really know if there's anything you need to improve on, everything looks good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really like what you have so far. :) I love the P3 movie name reference. XD For some reason I really like the two characters Nakamura and Nobutada. I they're really good mean characters, good at being mean. If that makes sense. Can't wait to know more about Haru, makes me wonder if he and Nakamura and Nobutada are going to join forces. XD
Can't wait to see the tension between Minato and Haru, and can't wait to see the love triangle between Minako/Minato/Mitsuru happen. XD All in all, very great chapter. :)
Mistress of Madness chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHAT?!
*splutters*

okay,okay.

Um... Next chapter?
13TheAce chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
It's here! Yeah! And now we have Minato as another businessman! What is it with him and wanted to run the liqueur? Personal preference or something? Thank you, Mitsuru, for being awesome and owning two idiot friends of Minato's without really knowing it! *thumbs up* Plus, MINAKO! I like the "not siblings" aspects for your stories. Also, will Minako be more "tame" in this story? Or can we expect DoA like scenarios?