Reviews for Whatever It Takes
malexfaith chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
This is great, thanks heaps for sharing
Jaydine chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Aca-Amazing! having both point of views are amazingly perfect. Will you be adding more to this story like the other parts in Chloes point of view. I mean reading Beca's in the other story was beautifully written but can we please know how Chloe was feeling or thinking pleaee.
Bechloeislouder chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Plz continue this story plz I love it
Pineapplejuicerules chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
It was different from the first one in the way of capturing Chloe's thoughts/feelings and making the audience see things differently as well. Both were extremely well written. I enjoyed seeing it from Chloe's perspective. Amazing job again.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
omg can you write it for the rest of the story I love it
dullLogic chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This insight to Chloe's feelings actually made the story much clearer now... It actually explains how Chloe feels as she pursues Beca!
Can't wait for a sequel if you're writing it. Or maybe another one-shot on Chloe's feelings when she finds out that Beca was leaving...
so chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was awesome, mate! Thanks for posting!
potteron07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
continue this please? its amazing :)
iKimichi chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I really liked this, too bad you decided not to continue though. :c
Duh2042 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Why is this not continuing? D: don't stop :(
Anna.Roos chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Too bad its a one shot, i would love it if you continued this
j13sp chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
make this longer
bjsplatface chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I forgot it was a one shot like halfway and was disappointed when there weren't more chapters haha cute though (:
CaptainG07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awww, I was kinda hoping that you would make MORE chapters in this story of yours :( It was actually REALLY good! Aaand, yeah, I'm kinda sad to know that this was just a oneshot story :'( But I'm glad that this happened. I'm glad that I've read this story. :"

Have a good day! :)