Reviews for Rock Your World
Illyaria chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Love the ending and your story! I felt like I was actually watching the show. The way you write and describe the characters is just like the true characters. Love lance and kitty and the way you portrayed their relationship.
rosalinda pink chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I totally agree! x-impulse sis leave a lot of question marks but i love what you did with it, it's amazing and i can't wait to read more
AmethystPhantom chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
this was awsome, u r a great writter, i'm a huge lancitty fan
MarvelGirl09 chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
Your characterization- flawless

Relationships between characters- spellbinding

Lance and Kitty's romance- tear jerking

This fic is a breath of fresh air. Your grammar is professional, dialogue natural, and the story was mesmerizing. BRILLIANT!
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I agree with you about the X-Impulse episode. Not to mention the different attitudes of Scott and Xavier between the first episode and this one. I never understood how Scott was willing to give Todd a chance but never Lance. Same witht Xavier- a telepath and he couldn't at least attempt to reach out to Lance?

I myself have been working on my own version of the x-men evolution because there are several things I would like to change and have them make much more sense- at least to me.

Hopefully I can get the first part typed up soon (I write free handed first).

Can't wait to finish the rest!
Just Another Fanatic chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
Wow. Long story and it really took a lot of effort to get through, but it was good. After finally getting chapter 7 to work, I had to get three hours away and use a different connection, it made a whole lot more sense as well. Good story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Just Another Fanatic chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Okay, I really like this story. The only problem is that, for some strange reason, I can't access chapter 7. So, if I'm confused, I'll assume it was something that happened in the chapter that won't let me read it. Anyway, good story so far.
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
wow, this story was amazing u r an awesome writer!:D keep on writing! _
Kitty Calhoun chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
Why do you have Kitty and Lance do-it? That pushes her character, and Lances! Doesnt he, like, repeatedly say/think hed never do anything like that to her, or at least hurt her? It was really rather good, though Kitty should have said yes to Kurt to spice things up. Four stars overall, but i kinda wanna stop reading it after the 'love making'.
trecebo chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
I see it now. Welcome to the Jean Grey is Meh Society. JGMS...I like it. She always has come off rather...cold to me and apparently to Lance as well.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I like this take on the story. You make some valid points and I look forward to you proving them or solving them, one way or the other. Plus, a good high school romance is hard to pass up...
xopaask chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
I LOVE this storu! Such a great work!
Lancitty Fan chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
I love it totally! It was awesome and So damn cool I'm telling U!
bewize chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
This story was a masterpiece.

Well done. Bravo.
bewize chapter 15 . 9/2/2005
Wow. That was without a doubt the most amazing battle scene I have ever read. I am in complete awe at your abilities.

I look forward to the last chapter, but I have to say that this chapter was beyond amazing. This entire story thus far has been beyond amazing.

My hat is off to you.