Reviews for Clever Prey
IceDrowning chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is probably the guiltiest thing I've ever done at work.

SD, how the hell do you write so much? Let alone so... attractively...
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hehehehe totally worth. :3
AyahDiamon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This made me happy haha at first I thought you were only going to make MF the sub but I am very very happy that you didn't haha xD I do like it when both can 'move' xD
god chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
dammit.
you wrote that entire story just to use that last line.
clever fucking girl.
Deividog chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
please dont fin this story T-T. it is too good to end so soon. not to mention the way made mf teach zyra how to f- i mean how to love. its was really nice and i hope you that you will give sone thought about part 2 of this story
captreynolds chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That. Was. Amazing. I loved that so much. I hope someday there's a sequel where Zyra uses her vines to full potential. ;) Once again. Fantastic job.
MeliaJo chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg that was awesome, please do a second chapter ;D
werewolfrider chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Lol Worth :) perfect ending
VanityVeils chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Holy shit. I did not know. I honestly did not know you wrote this story as well. I should have guessed. I read this one a while back, and was insanely impressed by the grammar. I'm pretty sure it was a day where I was sick, hence the no review haha. I'm sure you know that what I have to say is the same as what I had to say for your fan fic "Taunt".

Utter brilliance.

Loved this. I liked the dark way it started before suddenly turning so cute, haha. After reading your profile I learned that you're a yuri writer. Yuri, not yaoi. Thank god. I can't stand yaoi. Yuri I can. It would be a shame if I felt weirded out reading your brilliant fanfics. Well, off I go. You know where. To read more of your fics.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved it! You have given me two new characters to check out now. It's hilarious that Miss Fortune is so excited to go back. Anyways, great addition to your LoL shorts, looking forward to the rest of them.
WhisperMeYourThoughts chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Well, I have to say, nice to see that even Zyra is still a woman with needs. I know this is a one shot but... how would this change Zyra's feelings about her new body and out look on humans? Just a thought. Great story/smut in the end. Keep it up.
ReggaeRosto1394 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another well-written gift of the Detail-Based God. Sad to hear you're moving on from League, the 4 stories you've written thus far have been amazing. 10/10 for this story.
Deadman Infinite chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Too lazy to log in- and you get the rest yadda, yadda. But all I have to say is all my yes goes to you.