Reviews for What it takes to be Hokage
kucalpisikol chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
From hero to a loser. Kinda sad that shit turned out this way
Guest chapter 32 . 11/24/2020
I feel like it went way downhill after hashi-kun slapped him back to the future, otherwise a very good read, I do recommend
Wonders and Madness chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
8 WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mmmmilk chapter 32 . 10/19/2020
wait wait wait i wanna see the kages reactions
noooooosess
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 32 . 8/27/2020
Incredible story finally finished this one.

True not the ending I was hoping for but still an amazing ending. Leaves things open to a sequel if you decide to go that route eventually.
Yamajiji chapter 32 . 7/27/2020
This was really something. The second dose of time travel really suprised me, and it took a while to get used to. Kinda bummed out Zetsu didn’t get killed but aside from that the ending was good. Thanks fro writing this, it was a great read.
Yamajiji chapter 16 . 7/26/2020
So Naruto finally became Clan Head and told another person who he really was. This story is really good, I’m hoping it keeps up its quality.
JustDusty chapter 17 . 6/4/2020
It kind of bugged me that you didn't go into the stuff with the tailed beasts at all. but i'm also joping yo see naruto helping build the other villages since now he's practically a god among men.
also i don't want to see him just go back to his timeline like nothing happened or just be sent into the future. he's already built so much bond and it'll be sad to see it all go away.
dreameater123 chapter 32 . 5/7/2020
I enjoyed to story all the way through. Some part saddened me since people were not the same way like his past. It was easy to sympathize with naruto, and held me on the edge of my seat. You did an outstanding job!
God of crossovers chapter 17 . 5/3/2020
BASTARD
Paul Lenzen chapter 32 . 4/10/2020
This was really good and I'm glad that I got the chance to read it... Damn good job
Narutolnuzuka chapter 20 . 4/8/2020
You know what I really want to see? A one shot of Naruto using the Resurrection Jutsu on a clone to bring Hashirama back for a little bit just to question him and kick his teeth in. It would be pretty funny and yes I've read the whole story already before and I know the explanation he gets from Mito later but still I think it would be awesome to use an ancient word
Raeger chapter 32 . 4/7/2020
First of all, well done for completing the story. A riveting read overall, and I especially enjoyed the bits of Naruto interacting with the Uzumaki clan.

Bold decision to have a second time-jump. It did create some intrigue that linked the story back together with its initial timeline, but the sense of loss on Naruto's part was quite palpable. Perhaps it was too palpable; that timeline was really interesting, and jumping forward meant that you had to sack some of the characters you'd spent time developing already. But the story still worked anyway, and even if the ending felt rushed, I still enjoyed it.
halo4hire chapter 31 . 4/4/2020
This is still one of my favorite time travel stories, as it, you know, actually changes the event in the series instead of naruto being basically a god stuck in a time loop, but I kinda wonder, what happens next? What happens to zetsu? Will the kage agree for peace? Will naruto find love again? Will they ever figure out how many licks it takes to get to the chocolatey center of a tootsie pop? Point I'm making is, as much as I love this story, and I do, it doesn't really have an ending. More a closing of a chapter with MANY questions unanswered.
Zhaky chapter 32 . 4/3/2020
this is awesome. you have me hooked until the end. A hidden gem. thank you
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »