Reviews for What it takes to be Hokage
AJGuardian chapter 32 . 5/29/2019
Great stuff. Well done.
TigrezzTail chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Wow, that sort of took an abrupt end. It didn't occur to me that he was holding back THAT much. Nice to see Kurama being the one to talk reason in the boy/man for a change. Although I was gratified to find out that it was just Zetsu and not some other unknown entity. Thank you so much for writing this, you absolutely kept me guessing the whole way as to what was really going on and by who.
GreatEnder chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Fantastic wrap for this long journey. Glad you never gave up on it too.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
YOU are one of the few authors that have finished a fic that i have absolutely love and jump around like crazy when there's s update. Thanks for finishing what you started. Will be great if you start another.
nickclause chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Nice chapter, loved it
charm13insomnia chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
great fic really enjoyed reading
StoneForge98 chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Absolutely loved this Fic
violetamc chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
i love it!
Selias chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Thanks for sticking around until the end of the fic. A lot of authors don't do that. While I can't say that I enjoyed everything that happened, it was a great story regardless. Thanks for all of the hard work, Solara Myles.
KarmaAladdin chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Congrats this was beautiful
phrasefable chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Congratulations on finishing, and thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Rolling Ill Witted chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
This was a ride and had a satisfying end. The Return to the present portion by far was the best part, but consistently this story was top notch. Thank you so much for posting
clio1111 chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Nice story. EPILOGUE!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
This was great. Awesome story m8, you did very well.
Hardpointz chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Congrats on sticking through till the end it might now seem that big a deal to some people but the fact that you set yourself to complete this and never quit like a lot of people makes this random internet person very proud of you. I hope you do well in life.
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »