Reviews for What it takes to be Hokage
Pokipercabeth chapter 32 . 4/29/2021
best time travel fanfic I have ever and probably ever will read!
PresureLine chapter 18 . 2/23/2021
8 ¡ADVERTENCIA! ¡Sigue leyendo! ¡O morirás, incluso si solo miraste la palabra advertencia! Una vez había una niña llamada Clarissa, tenía diez años y vive en un manicomio, porque mató a su mamá y a su papá. Se puso tan mal que fue a matar a todo el personal del hospital por lo que el gobierno de More decidió que la mejor idea era deshacerse de ella, por lo que montaron una habitación especial para matarla, lo más humana posible, pero salió mal. máquina que estaban usando salió mal. Y se sentó allí en agonía durante horas hasta que murió. Ahora, cada semana, el día de su muerte, regresa con la persona que leyó esta carta, un lunes por la noche a las 12:00 am. Se mete en su habitación y lo mata lentamente, cortándolo y mirándolo desangrarse. Ahora envíe esto a otras diez imágenes en el sitio, y ella perseguirá a alguien más que no lo haga.
AkankshaShrikant chapter 32 . 2/1/2021
Ah! I feel so happy! Such an interesting and well written plot! You never allowed it to grow boring. Brought in changes and kept it interesting. Good job! Thank you for the story.
Cauldronw chapter 11 . 1/27/2021
XD thanks
Cauldronw chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
Sweet
masteroftech02 chapter 32 . 1/26/2021
Hi, I know this is already a completed story but I just wanted to leave a review because of how much I enjoyed binging the story with the way it was different from so many other Naruto docs out there. I absolutely loved it so thanks for putting this out there!
kucalpisikol chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
From hero to a loser. Kinda sad that shit turned out this way
Guest chapter 32 . 11/24/2020
I feel like it went way downhill after hashi-kun slapped him back to the future, otherwise a very good read, I do recommend
Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
8 WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mmmmilk chapter 32 . 10/19/2020
wait wait wait i wanna see the kages reactions
noooooosess
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 32 . 8/27/2020
Incredible story finally finished this one.

True not the ending I was hoping for but still an amazing ending. Leaves things open to a sequel if you decide to go that route eventually.
Yamajiji chapter 32 . 7/27/2020
This was really something. The second dose of time travel really suprised me, and it took a while to get used to. Kinda bummed out Zetsu didn’t get killed but aside from that the ending was good. Thanks fro writing this, it was a great read.
Yamajiji chapter 16 . 7/26/2020
So Naruto finally became Clan Head and told another person who he really was. This story is really good, I’m hoping it keeps up its quality.
JustDusty chapter 17 . 6/4/2020
It kind of bugged me that you didn't go into the stuff with the tailed beasts at all. but i'm also joping yo see naruto helping build the other villages since now he's practically a god among men.
also i don't want to see him just go back to his timeline like nothing happened or just be sent into the future. he's already built so much bond and it'll be sad to see it all go away.
dreameater123 chapter 32 . 5/7/2020
I enjoyed to story all the way through. Some part saddened me since people were not the same way like his past. It was easy to sympathize with naruto, and held me on the edge of my seat. You did an outstanding job!
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »