Reviews for Enough is enough
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/29
I really enjoyed this story!
Especially how the Graveyard scene changed

and the Babymort in the DoM was a great tough
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/27
Good story actually!

Are the Summers family named for Buffy Summers? She is better known as - Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Trough - as you spell it - should be spelled THROUGH
Nathiel Greengrass - I think that probably should be NATHANIEL
adafrog chapter 1 . 6/15
Very good, thanks.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 3/29
nice story
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
awesome story with a nice happy ending for Harry :)
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Incredible story! I love Harry going to a different, better school. I also like that so many people followed his example. Thank you for not having Harry accept Ron's half-hearted apology. I am very glad that he also didn't rescue him from the lake. Excellent story! I like your story of Harry's fourth year much better than the book's!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I think that you should have gone over this with a spell checker. I have found a few mistakes. Like 'teethes' instead of just 'teeth'. I liked the story, but I found Lillian to be nosy. I also found it wrong that more or less, she has the very same name as Harry's Mum. I do have one question that I have wondering about since I licked on the link for this fic, what is OFC?
willowskeith chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Good story
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I saw what you did at the end summary there *smirks* Such a nice dig at all those who write the enjoyable yet highly unrealistic stories where Sirius Black gets found innocent and freed within days LOL

Anyways, awesome story and plot-line, great writing style and yada yada yada...I never know how to give good reviews sorry :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Don't you just love it when someone stands up instead of taking it and then everything else takes a turn.
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Good story
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great short story and nice to read how someone actually helped Harry after he decided to help himself. Thanks for sharing!
Kingtutgaming chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wait does this mean Lillian was really Tonks? Seeing as Bumbledore (pun intended) said he was sending her to the school that year with him, and both are metamorphagus.
3dot chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
A very nicely done story. Just the right amount of drama without the thickness of angst. The action was cool. I like how you wrapped up Voldie. Simple and works like a charm.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2014