Reviews for Enough is enough
a1993 chapter 1 . 8/15
Really enjoyed reading this
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/30
In the first book having a ghost teach history is funny...
But by the second book anyone can see Hogwarts is at best a third rate school.

Nice original characters!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/2
Like what I have seen. Worked out well and you added enough stuff that it was different from other stories with a similar concept. Glad I got to read this and will have to see what else you have out.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story!
Especially how the Graveyard scene changed

and the Babymort in the DoM was a great tough
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Good story actually!

Are the Summers family named for Buffy Summers? She is better known as - Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Trough - as you spell it - should be spelled THROUGH
Nathiel Greengrass - I think that probably should be NATHANIEL
adafrog chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Very good, thanks.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
nice story
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
awesome story with a nice happy ending for Harry :)
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Incredible story! I love Harry going to a different, better school. I also like that so many people followed his example. Thank you for not having Harry accept Ron's half-hearted apology. I am very glad that he also didn't rescue him from the lake. Excellent story! I like your story of Harry's fourth year much better than the book's!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I think that you should have gone over this with a spell checker. I have found a few mistakes. Like 'teethes' instead of just 'teeth'. I liked the story, but I found Lillian to be nosy. I also found it wrong that more or less, she has the very same name as Harry's Mum. I do have one question that I have wondering about since I licked on the link for this fic, what is OFC?
willowskeith chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Good story
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I saw what you did at the end summary there *smirks* Such a nice dig at all those who write the enjoyable yet highly unrealistic stories where Sirius Black gets found innocent and freed within days LOL

Anyways, awesome story and plot-line, great writing style and yada yada yada...I never know how to give good reviews sorry :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Don't you just love it when someone stands up instead of taking it and then everything else takes a turn.
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Good story
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great short story and nice to read how someone actually helped Harry after he decided to help himself. Thanks for sharing!