Reviews for Requiem
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is insane, but at least the world is starting feel somewhat right-side up again and the urge to throw up after the last two installments of this series has drastically subsided. Clint's alive, Coulson's alive, (Captain Marvel is imprisoned with them?), and there's hope they'll escape or that the others find them soon.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
*so excited*
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
They are in Red Rooms, aren't they? Fudge!
Fat Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
hey i just found this series and it is just AWESOME! probably the best avenegrs fic i've read and i have read quite a lot :) so REALLY hope u update soon cuz i'm DYING to know what happens! 3
sv4me chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next! Is Carol Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel?
Kmy068 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Damn, that's ... Wow ! I really have no freaking idea where you are heading to and that's freaking awesome !
AnnaWalker.92 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wtf?
where is he? does fury know he's there?
i really enjoyed your story in the beginning, but now i'm not that sure anymore!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I KNEW it! I knew that Clint was still was still alive :) I had my suspicions about Phil, as well, and I'm so glad I was right :) I didn't want them to be dead and I'm so glad they aren't..
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I KNEW IT! I'm very happy you didn't kill him but DAMN, poor Clint. It sounds/seems like they are being brainwashed or something. Which is scary. So is the mouthless people. I mean, what the heck is going on? You've officially lost me, I don't know where you're going with this, which is super exciting! I'm just happy Phil/Bug is alive and I'm pretty sure I know who Carol is...isn't that Spider woman? I could be wrong. Still, this is getting super interesting and the wait will be worth it's wild! Ah, poor Clint! He feels defeated, that's scary. I can't wait for him and Phil to sit down and have a heart to heart Yay! PHIL IS ALIVE! And fighting! Whoot!

Oh, and side note, I loved the teams words and stories The kitten story was so cute! And Bruce's thing was sweet. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Qweb chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I knew Clint wasn't dead! He's with Phil. Yay!
No mouths? Creepy!
Sweet memorial memories. Very touching.
I'm holding my breath here, so I hope the next story isn't too long in coming.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh wow, what a interesting web you have woven. I am very intrigued and will patiently wait for more. Thanks for the wonderful story! Love that little Clint antidote from Jasper.
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Please don't leave us hanging for terribly long. This is a great story and I have to know what happens. Thank you for taking your time to write these stories.