Reviews for Fist Full of Prayers
Infinitos Lucifer chapter 12 . 4/14
Plz update it really good
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 12 . 4/10
I hope that you post more chapters.
guest chapter 12 . 2/17
It was a nice chapter after waiting for really long but I would have liked it better if it was a little longer. Thanks and keep updating.
Galskab chapter 12 . 2/16
Yayayayayaayayya, new chapter! :D
Kiki-chan chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
It's so GREAT!
Love it!
Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Hiii!
I just wanted to tell you that your story is amazing and gave me a lot a feels. I just got into the fandom and was surprised to see so less fics that were still being updated! I think you did a wonderful job of keeping the characters in character. Please please please continue this, its is one of the better ones out there!
-Guest
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I love your story. Lab is my favorite character, so it really struck me when he died. Why did he explode into feathers, anyways? Do the Ghosts explode into feathers in the manga, or was that a personal thought?
HeartWing3113 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Nuuuu Labrador D:

Anyway, that was beautifully written and I look forward to reading more !
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
plz update again soon this story is amazing so far keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
OMG it end here of all places!? plz plz plz come back to this fic and update soon bc this is a really good story!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Y haven't u upddated in so long!? U had to leave it off at this crucial part anyways this story is amazing so far. I hope u remember this fic u wrote and work on it again.
ShimaBonBon chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY LOTS! Your an amazing write, can't wait for more!
MissArsenicChaos chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
This is really nice :)
HatsuRiri-pyon chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
To HELLOOOOO-san. Yeah, your right... The ending was good... I just quit upset that Teito is dead :'(.
Ah, who am i kidding? Even if he died, he'll always be inside my heart (he's literally in he's reincarnated body though). And i'm sure all of the fans would too (we all know that 07-Ghost is an amazing story) :3
HELLOOOOO chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
this is awesome and i hope you update soon i think that frau should rescue teito and then they can go home and have a happy ending
i quit liked the ending for 07 because teito did what he wanted to at the begining anyway so it was good
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »