Reviews for Fist Full of Prayers
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 15 . 1/13
oh my god that was a truly special, loving, and wonderful ending
shade188 chapter 1 . 1/9
How should I put it... Your story was amazing. It made me laugh and it made me cry. The way you discibed the feelings was perfect. I'm realy sad, that the story is ended now. But this end was perfect. I had to bite down on my pillow, to not start squeeling. Normally I'm not a Freito fan, but in this fanfiction, I couldn't get enough of it. I'm a big CastLab fan and I'm so happy, that there is such a wonderful fanfiction with this pairing in it. The story may be finished now, but you can be sure, that I'm gonna read it again many times over. Keep up the good work.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
can't wait for next chapter
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
that was truly amazing, it was so fluffy, I can't wait until the next 2 chapters are here.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Is chapter 12, the last one, or is there going to be another one. I really hope that there is another one, because ending a story with a clif hanger isn't very nice.
Hikaru113 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Damn I started crying in the last chapter! This has been so wonderfully painful! I really can't wait for the rest. I need to know what happens! So I'll wait for you, the marvelous author, to come back with Lab and Teito! Happy ending? Maybe?
shade188 chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Whaaaa... this chapter was so...fabulous. I can't wait for more.
Infinitos Lucifer chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Plz update it really good
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I hope that you post more chapters.
guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
It was a nice chapter after waiting for really long but I would have liked it better if it was a little longer. Thanks and keep updating.
Galskab chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Yayayayayaayayya, new chapter! :D
Kiki-chan chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
It's so GREAT!
Love it!
Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Hiii!
I just wanted to tell you that your story is amazing and gave me a lot a feels. I just got into the fandom and was surprised to see so less fics that were still being updated! I think you did a wonderful job of keeping the characters in character. Please please please continue this, its is one of the better ones out there!
-Guest
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I love your story. Lab is my favorite character, so it really struck me when he died. Why did he explode into feathers, anyways? Do the Ghosts explode into feathers in the manga, or was that a personal thought?
HeartWing3113 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Nuuuu Labrador D:

Anyway, that was beautifully written and I look forward to reading more !