Reviews for Forgotten But Not Gone
Jasmineprnc chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
This story was cute and I enjoyed it which is such a shock cause I never really enjoy Harry and Hermione paired off, but I enjoyed them together here.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Hmm, interesting story, but the idea that Death Eaters would erase 5 years of Hermiones memories out of revenge is rubbish. If they wanted revenge they would have raped, kidnapped and/or killed her, not just a memory erase so that they can fall in love over again. Furthermore the Black Home is the safest in England, the suspect must be keyed into the wards, so they search completly wrong, in my opinion.
None chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
The constant use of 'I am' instead of 'I'm' makes the dialog stiff and unnatural. Besides that, great story.
Jen chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Thanks!
FallonNicole86 chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Ahhhhhh! That was great! I loved everything about this story! You had me guessing everyone as the culprit and at one point I even thought it could be Teddy having an accidental burst of magic! It was the perfect ratio of romance, lemon, mystery, and drama! I'm super excited to read the prequel!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Very cute!
I absolutely loved reading this story. It had a little bit of everything and left me with a smile. I'm a sucker for happily ever afters. Nicely done ;)
strivengoddess chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
I did not like this chapter as much as the others, maybe because it felt a little rushed in places. At any rate I loved the first chapter to this story it has to be one of the best starts to a fic that I have come across in a long time. the one thing I don't get is why you put "?Question?" marks in places when they are not really needed. it happens in nearly every chapter, its kind of funny. I liked the mystery behind the memory loss and how everyone aged and moved on after the war, but I wish we had seen a bit more of young teddy he seemed smart and full of life :P
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 16 . 12/12/2013