Reviews for Forgotten But Not Gone
:D
FuN FiFi chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
What a wonderful fic! I loved how you had Hermione lose her memories in such a mysterious way; her disconnect with her "new" (or should I say old?) surroundings was a treat to read because like Hermione, we don't even know what's going on either! I especially loved the way you portrayed Harry in your story; he's such a sweetheart! How could Hermione not fall in love with him (again)! I also enjoy reading post-DH stories that feature Teddy Lupin; Remus was Harry's last link to his parents so it's fitting that he gets to take care of his pseudo-uncle's child who became a war orphan like him. Your Teddy is definitely a cutie! xoxo

Regarding your other characters, I respected the way you've shown Ron's growth from a git to less of a git, Draco's transition from the dark side to good, and everyone else was well-written too; by the way, I read the prequel immediately after this fic so everything in this fic makes more sense to me now lol :-D

Overall, this story is fantastic! It actually isn't something I'd have read otherwise because I'm not a big fan of stories which have the main characters developing amnesia or what-not, but boy am I glad I found this gem!
Souen11 chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
Nice story although at times it felt a bit too drawn out.
lazy-kaa chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
You've got it. Actually, that is mostly the storry behind JKR parings. Ron should get Hermione as a reward for services to Harry... However, services were strange. And Jinnie should get Harry, because her family provided chosen one with artificial family. Remember storries in fourth year? That is what all that family is about.
Madeline chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
nooooo why didn't they kiss?! NOOO
Jasmineprnc chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
This story was cute and I enjoyed it which is such a shock cause I never really enjoy Harry and Hermione paired off, but I enjoyed them together here.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Hmm, interesting story, but the idea that Death Eaters would erase 5 years of Hermiones memories out of revenge is rubbish. If they wanted revenge they would have raped, kidnapped and/or killed her, not just a memory erase so that they can fall in love over again. Furthermore the Black Home is the safest in England, the suspect must be keyed into the wards, so they search completly wrong, in my opinion.
None chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
The constant use of 'I am' instead of 'I'm' makes the dialog stiff and unnatural. Besides that, great story.
Jen chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Thanks!
FallonNicole86 chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Ahhhhhh! That was great! I loved everything about this story! You had me guessing everyone as the culprit and at one point I even thought it could be Teddy having an accidental burst of magic! It was the perfect ratio of romance, lemon, mystery, and drama! I'm super excited to read the prequel!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Very cute!
I absolutely loved reading this story. It had a little bit of everything and left me with a smile. I'm a sucker for happily ever afters. Nicely done ;)
strivengoddess chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
I did not like this chapter as much as the others, maybe because it felt a little rushed in places. At any rate I loved the first chapter to this story it has to be one of the best starts to a fic that I have come across in a long time. the one thing I don't get is why you put "?Question?" marks in places when they are not really needed. it happens in nearly every chapter, its kind of funny. I liked the mystery behind the memory loss and how everyone aged and moved on after the war, but I wish we had seen a bit more of young teddy he seemed smart and full of life :P
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 16 . 12/12/2013