Reviews for Taking Chances
brankel1 chapter 2 . 1/31
Reading it & I love it.
jaslisa21 chapter 1 . 1/21
LOVED IT! All I can is :WOW, GREAT story...loves it. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
More more more more more morr moooooooorrrrre
KendieV chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Uhm can you say hot hot hot?!
there is no better combo than Leah with Jake AND Paul!
seems like Leah deserved the undeterred attention from both a super sweet and super bad boy ;)
fantastic work! :D
Dotty92 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I can't believe I'm just now reading this! Omg perfection i think I'm I'm love. Leah such a lucky bitch! Amazing story can't wait to read your new story on this!
MaatsProdigy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I absolutely love this, it's one of the first stories I've read of this kind that doesn't make me cringe. It's amazing :) I pray this turns into more than a one shot!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh my God this was fantastic. How do you have such creativity with three of the hottest (and 2 of the most overlooked) characters? They are so hot and this was awesome. The flowers and the bracelet at the end...lovely.

Congratulations on the successful fundraiser for JBNP, beloved to wolf girls everywhere.
Believinginmenow chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So freaking amazing. Your writing just gets better and better. This plot could have been soooo cheesy, but you made it amazing and believable. I really hope to see more of this!
Qahla Kwoli chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my gosh! Definitely try to turn it i to a story. That was really... wow. My vocabulary lack words to describe the hot sexiness that emanated from that OS
I'll definitely check to see if you turn this in a regular story in stand of the OS

Read u soon
Qahla
missclearwater80 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh wow! I love it! *giggles* would love to see where it gone after this! ;)
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i wish you would make this a story it was so sweet and very hot
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I really think you should expand this into a story. This is super good.
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awesome...
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow loved it.. :)
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow I completely loved this idea! Great job!