Reviews for The Way Back
patty.clark.792 chapter 24 . 6/8
Very very good..
Runner043 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Just finished reading your story. Very interesting ending, didn't expect Gendry to die, nor Jon, but liked what you did with Arya.
satomika chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Why sad ending...?
sarenelsoria chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
chapter nine and ten are the same in this, if you want to delete the double posted chapter, go into manage stories and then replace/delete chapter. I like your writing, its very good.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Ugh, major character death tag/warning or something.

What a waste!
ariachic79 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow. You've got me hooked. Looking forward to more!
Veridissima chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
God... no... you killed him
But still loved it
Amazinhg
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
I have to admit, I wasn't sure if I'd stick with this one, but this final chapter made it worth it.
carlita290591 chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
awful
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Looove. Are you going to ship hound and sansa?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Reunion! It made me feel warm and fuzzy, that and Gendry and Arya are being cute. You write them all so well.
Veridissima chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Aw, Nymeria, that's a nice parallel I'd never thought of before. I suppose it makes sense Gendry has more trepidation about meeting Sansa than meeting John since Sansa is a true lady and head of the Starks now. (Does anyone know if Bran and Rickon are alright?) If she doesn't approve though I don't think it'll change Arya's feelings at all but Gendry would definitely bow out. I like how earlier him calling Arya queen of winter reflects his desires that if she were he already knows he's good enough in her eyes so he wouldn't have to pass someone like Sansa's standards. Although, being a Baratheon bastard isn't as bad as being a commoner, so at least he has that. Who told him to wait to tell Arya? Wasn't he just waiting off because he was nervous himself? Thank you for the update
MKRay chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
Just read the entire 22 chapters. Good read but I do have a couple of questions.

How old is your Arya? At times she seems older..maybe close to 19 / 20 years old and others you write her as though she is still a child. Is this part of the split personality you are trying to give her. One where she must come to terms with who SHE really is? Or do you have a specific age in mind.

I watch Game of Thrones and love specific characters ...Arya being the first and Jon being the second. I loved the reunion you had between them. It was sweet. And...I have always wondered if Arya and Gendry would cross paths again )books and show) I do hope you continue. Thanks for the good read.
Veridissima chapter 22 . 11/4/2013