Reviews for The Wild Side
thaovy203 chapter 6 . 4/21
This is honestly the BEST TW fanfiction ever!
Arkytior's Song chapter 34 . 4/10
Oh my gosh I can't tell if I love you or hate you! I have cried so much this evening and that is not okay with me...!
Agggghhh! LOVED this so freaking much!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 6 . 1/1
i adore this fic and i just started it today, okay that's a like because i started at 6pm-ish and it's 2 am now but technically it hasn't been 24 hours yet so it's basically 'today'
Vaniwa chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
It's a good start, but way too much information about Sadie when we barely even know the girl. My advice would be to withhold some knowledge about her past, and share it later on when we actually know who we're reading about before getting all too emotional.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Omg this was so good and was an emotional roller coaster and omfg yes thanks for writing this!
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 35 . 2/27/2016
Hey I know you finished this story but its absolutely amazing :33 just thought you should know. gonna read "Right Beside You" now!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Sorry to bother you, but the line from Hamlet is actually: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2016
Excuse me, sorry if this bothers you, but the code for an armed robbery is actually 132.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2016
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS SO LONG I JUST WANT STILES AND SADIE TO KISS ALREADY!
Great story and everything, but I'm hella impatient. ;(
Yes.I'm.A.Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
Oh. My. Gawd. You are amazing at writing and I literally want your skills. The way you make the characters so much like how they actually are is amazing and I love you for it. Seriously, you are GIFTED at writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
I'll leave this as a guest review since I'm always forgetting my password, so, sorry haha. I usually don't review until I reach the end of a story, but I think this demands an exception. This is actually fairly well written, the humor (and some of the fancy words I needed to google) is just a bonus. Honestly, props to you for being such a skilled writer. As I writer myself, I admire that. You have a natural talent for it and I hope you continue because you'll only get better.

-Iluvskittles
A New Fan chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Honestly, I'm in love with your writing. From the way your story moves, I completly forget you didn't already pass episode 3. Yeah, there may be some spelling mistakes but that is all forgotten when we read the whole chapter. Youust be really passionate about is and most likely have heard this before but you have a talent. An incredible one. This can be taken to a whole new level. I'm not saying you would become the next JK Rowling when you get famous (which you kind of are but what I mean is like famous as in as known as James Patterson.). Some may see this as a hyperbole review but I seriously think what I typed down is real.
amrawo chapter 34 . 1/15/2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! It's was so much fun to read! Sadie is so well developed, as are her relationships with all of the characters, especially Stilies! Very well written! Now I'm on to the sequel :)
Heavenonearth2 chapter 34 . 10/5/2015
So I'm FINALLY done reading! Aaaaaah! It was perfect! The almost kiss was perfect and the actual kiss was perfect! My favorite line is "Not everything", I just turned into a big pile of mush after reading that! Oh how I love Stiles! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel with more of Stiles & Sadie.

- Uri (Heavenonearth2)
Heavenonearth2 chapter 26 . 10/4/2015
OMG! I don't know how you did it but I was in tears almost the entire chapter! My heart broke soooo bad for Sadie. I couldn't stop crying! Ugh! I wanted to slap Stiles lol and I NEVER want to stiles so that says something about how much I love Sadie! I hope Sadie ignores him for a little while and he realizes how much she means to him. I thought we were making progress in the locker room...grrrrrrr.

- Uri (Heavenonearth2)