Reviews for The Wild Side
Vaniwa chapter 1 . 6/28
It's a good start, but way too much information about Sadie when we barely even know the girl. My advice would be to withhold some knowledge about her past, and share it later on when we actually know who we're reading about before getting all too emotional.
Omg this was so good and was an emotional roller coaster and omfg yes thanks for writing this!
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 35 . 2/27
Hey I know you finished this story but its absolutely amazing :33 just thought you should know. gonna read "Right Beside You" now!
Sorry to bother you, but the line from Hamlet is actually: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Excuse me, sorry if this bothers you, but the code for an armed robbery is actually 132.
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS SO LONG I JUST WANT STILES AND SADIE TO KISS ALREADY!
Great story and everything, but I'm hella impatient. ;(
Yes.I'm.A.Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/8
Oh. My. Gawd. You are amazing at writing and I literally want your skills. The way you make the characters so much like how they actually are is amazing and I love you for it. Seriously, you are GIFTED at writing!
I'll leave this as a guest review since I'm always forgetting my password, so, sorry haha. I usually don't review until I reach the end of a story, but I think this demands an exception. This is actually fairly well written, the humor (and some of the fancy words I needed to google) is just a bonus. Honestly, props to you for being such a skilled writer. As I writer myself, I admire that. You have a natural talent for it and I hope you continue because you'll only get better.

-Iluvskittles
A New Fan chapter 7 . 1/28
Honestly, I'm in love with your writing. From the way your story moves, I completly forget you didn't already pass episode 3. Yeah, there may be some spelling mistakes but that is all forgotten when we read the whole chapter. Youust be really passionate about is and most likely have heard this before but you have a talent. An incredible one. This can be taken to a whole new level. I'm not saying you would become the next JK Rowling when you get famous (which you kind of are but what I mean is like famous as in as known as James Patterson.). Some may see this as a hyperbole review but I seriously think what I typed down is real.
amrawo chapter 34 . 1/15
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! It's was so much fun to read! Sadie is so well developed, as are her relationships with all of the characters, especially Stilies! Very well written! Now I'm on to the sequel :)
Heavenonearth2 chapter 34 . 10/5/2015
So I'm FINALLY done reading! Aaaaaah! It was perfect! The almost kiss was perfect and the actual kiss was perfect! My favorite line is "Not everything", I just turned into a big pile of mush after reading that! Oh how I love Stiles! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel with more of Stiles & Sadie.

Heavenonearth2 chapter 26 . 10/4/2015
OMG! I don't know how you did it but I was in tears almost the entire chapter! My heart broke soooo bad for Sadie. I couldn't stop crying! Ugh! I wanted to slap Stiles lol and I NEVER want to stiles so that says something about how much I love Sadie! I hope Sadie ignores him for a little while and he realizes how much she means to him. I thought we were making progress in the locker room...grrrrrrr.

Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
Day 2 of reading this story and I am now on Ch 24! Omg I HAD to comment on this chapter because I LOVED that Derek shirtless scene too! One of my faves for sure! Beautifully written and I am so smitten with all the Stiles and Sadie scenes! Hopefully they do get together because if they do it will be so amazing!

PS. I am not sure why this app posted my last review (below on Ch 8) as a guest, must be a glitch.

Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Just started reading this story today and I am now on Ch 8 and I am just loving it! I adore Sadie! She's awesome! And even though I am a COMPLETE Stydia shipper I really want Stiles to fall for Sadie in this story because I just love Stiles even more and want him to find happiness. Hopefully it happens! I still have more chapters to go and normally on a completed story I review at the end but I just wanted to give my opinion now because this story has just captivated me :)
Alright I'm off to continue reading!
Rosanne chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
To start right off, I really really enjoy your way of writing. The way how you describe everything, everyone, makes the story much more interesting because I really get to imagine the story like a movie in my head (am I the only one who does this? haha). Also you use alot of words which I don't know (I'm Dutch) and I'm actually using your story for my English practise! So thanks for that, haha.
About the storyline - I love it! I love how you write the story focused on how the characters are in the show, I can almost hear them say it lol. Lydia and Sadie's friendship is so special, like, Lydia could annoy Sadie so much but Sadie could never get mad with her. And how Lydia cares about her so much.. is great. :)
Also I really like how you are slowly developing this friendship between Stiles and Sadie. I ship them already ;) and I hope they will be a 'thing' later in the story.

I don't really know what to say about your story otherwise than - really really good and I enjoy reading it! I know this is only the 4th chapter out of alot and I'm looking forward to the rest. :)
Love, Rosanne