Reviews for The Wild Side
blueerimartian chapter 4 . 1/17
is it bad i like derek more with sadie at this point HAHAHHA
ShiaraS chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
okay not sure how many times I've read this fic but I definitely ship Sadie and Derek hahaha
ExolArmy chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
This is soo boring, it was ok at first then it just became too boring for my taste
TheRadiantFire chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Omg truly love this! Great job :)
Silimaira chapter 35 . 10/2/2017
I have been searching for an immersive story for so long - I'll confess, I freely start and quit stories, but even the ones I like I rarely have a huge connection with. Most have shortcomings, or at least a plot that goes differently than I would prefer. But this story - I was shocked. Startling levels of detail that show research of countless real-life areas, an almost flawless integration of your main character into the original series (now, I'm a rare person who's never watched the show, but still, there were all of two times I stopped to wonder how a scene would have gone without Sadie's presence. Two in over 300k words), a beyond remarkable grasp of human emotions - many of which were canon characters - but it's not who created but rather HOW they are portrayed and grow and are absolutely real instead of generalized and shoved into the background to cover writing flaws as often happens, world building that goes above and beyond the call of well-crafted, a narrator I connect with and who makes choices that are relatable to a large audience, again the level of depth of the craft you've poured into this - emotions, choices, a solid moral path, pleasant narration, utter humanness, a balance of canon and new, the delicate line of annoying against affection. And honestly, the one thing above all of that is that you, the writer, gave the story what I guess could be loosely compared to "transcendence" - a world that's more intelligent than the narrator and reaches around the typical bands of . . . well, an inability to be flexible. Your story has this in spades.

And so, thank you. I'd lost hope that I would find a story I could resonate with and love, but then I found this one. It drives me to keep working on my own writing (but let's be honest, I'll probably have to pause that for a bit because my thought process of going to be overly critical of my own stuff for a few days now), and I certainly have some new ideas of what my own writing lacks. Thank you for the gift of an emotional journey, for once with a romantic line I actually believed, rooted for, and didn't tire of (a rarity). But I'm afraid I can't be completely inspired by just one detail - did you really write this in as short a period of time as it seems? Because that is depressing. Well, not really. But yes, yes it's something I'm having trouble getting over. I tend to be in the digestive end of the writing speed scale myself. (;

Well, I'll have to never look back at this review again for sanity reasons, but poorly-expressed as my sentiments have been, I truly enjoyed reading this and actually felt a need to express some of my thoughts. So, thanks again (is this the third time now?), and no doubt I will send a similar review when I've read more of your work. I can't say that that will be soon - sadly, not all free time can go toward reading! - but hey. One of the silent stats counts has spoken (even if I've only been around for two days) and please, please know that genuine writing like this is appreciated - and the work on top of that?

I'll have to bring forth another thank-you.

(Punintended.)
Nina3KPop chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
i can just imagine the look on stiles face in that situation haha good job sadie
M.Potter chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
Loving your story! This is probably the best stilesXoc that I've read. Daddies character is just so relatable and funny! I can't wait to read more... :D
Guest chapter 34 . 8/4/2017
absolutely loved reading this story!
Stydia4Life chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
I didn't realize how much I missed season 1 and puppy Scott and all the characters from the original crew until I read your story. I love, love, live Sadie's character and personality, and everything she brings to the group! I'm not entirely sure what you're going to do with the Sadie/Stiles thing, but whatever it is I'm looking forward to it, although as said above, I am pro-Stydia. Please try to develop Allison and Lydia's relationship more! I know that her and Sadie are supposed to be really close, but Lydia and Allison are like sisters! Other than that, thank you thank you thank you for writing this! It's absolutely incredible! I hope you get around to reading my comment! If not, I just want to say I love it anyway!
thaovy203 chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
This is honestly the BEST TW fanfiction ever!
Arkytior's Song chapter 34 . 4/10/2017
Oh my gosh I can't tell if I love you or hate you! I have cried so much this evening and that is not okay with me...!
Agggghhh! LOVED this so freaking much!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
i adore this fic and i just started it today, okay that's a like because i started at 6pm-ish and it's 2 am now but technically it hasn't been 24 hours yet so it's basically 'today'
Vaniwa chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
It's a good start, but way too much information about Sadie when we barely even know the girl. My advice would be to withhold some knowledge about her past, and share it later on when we actually know who we're reading about before getting all too emotional.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Omg this was so good and was an emotional roller coaster and omfg yes thanks for writing this!
Nameless76 chapter 35 . 2/27/2016
Hey I know you finished this story but its absolutely amazing :33 just thought you should know. gonna read "Right Beside You" now!