Reviews for Confronting the Sun
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Golly, what an opener. I liked that.
Lynda chapter 32 . 8/23/2004
I just read your story today. I couldn't put it down. I cried so much. It is beautiful and happy and sad. I will think about this story for a long time.

Thank you.
staring at screen chapter 32 . 1/12/2004
How could you DO THAT!
You weird bint. Dang, get a cat scan...
*Crys* HOW COULD YOU DO that!
NO that's just WRONG! def wrong
BunnyKat chapter 32 . 4/16/2003
(Bunny) Hey! I'm number 200! Tee hee. That story was good and I teared up in the last two chapters. (*If I only had a brain*). It was sad and really really neat and really really cool. Neato!
Zzickle chapter 32 . 1/29/2003
that was so good.

The only two problems I had were back near the beginning - Spike playing the piano while Buffy drank didn't make sense to me (besides being disconnected in writing style, the action itself didn't make sense as to *why* he was doing it instead of just concentrating on Buffy) and secondly how did Spike have time to get a *cup* of blood from Vanessa after killing her? it seemed to me he left her lying there pretty much immediately after killing her.

Other than that, very solid story. Thanks for sharing.
teaonthestairs chapter 32 . 1/13/2003
Thats so sad, speacilly the last bit, I want to beat the council to death with a stick for what they did.. Hmm any how I loved it... and I'm just about to read the sequal...
Laura chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I liked it , But it was to sad! I cried so much!
Cori chapter 32 . 11/9/2002
Awwww, what a great story, and such a sad ending *sniff*
Chris chapter 32 . 11/7/2002
Hi! I just finished reading your whole story (it took me three days). In fact, reading it has been my treat to myself while my husband is out of town. Anyway, I really enjoyed it and just wanted to tell you. It is extremely well-written and inventive. I hope that you are pursuing or intend to pursue a career as a writer. I can honestly say that there are a lot of books out there that are not even close to this caliber. Keep it up and thanks!
Alee chapter 32 . 11/4/2002
Oh my goodness! That was so sad... beautiful though! This was a wonderful story, I do hope your write another... sequal, prequal, whichever. The relationship you had between them was beautiful! You're very talented!
pemberley chapter 32 . 11/2/2002
I tried so hard not to cry, but I did! It's so unfair. I don't want to talk to you, but I have to say I love you. That is definetly one of the best Buffy/Spike fics I have read, getting up there with His Childe and Her Sire, as well as 100 Years of Solitude, a classic Buffy/Spike future fic. Honestly, on of the best in my humble opinion.
pemberley chapter 31 . 11/2/2002
Ahh! The last one. It's looming ahead of me right now. I hate it. i love it. I almost cried when I heard the verdict. Shut up all of you out there, just because I cry in stupid long distance commercials and at the end of a good book( or fic, as the case may be) doesn't mean you have to point and laugh!
sultrystar chapter 32 . 11/2/2002
that was such a great story. i hope you keep writing and bringing us more of your awesome talent! great job.
Sleepraven chapter 32 . 11/2/2002
Great story need a sequeal. really sad at the end keep up the good work
Sabre chapter 32 . 11/2/2002
Awww... *teary eyed* *sniffsniff* That was such a wonderful story, words can't even describe. I don't think I've yet met a story that's brought me to tears..til now. :) Vunderbar! You have a true talent! *standing ovation*