Reviews for Shinobi no Ashikabi
And the babies?
Lazarus the undead chapter 6 . 4/22
Dude this is a great story, the only downside I see towards it is tsukiumi (fuckin tsunderes) but I can live with it.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Jelamy chapter 15 . 1/5
Great story dude..easy to understand and has all the good elements ;) ;) hope you had a great year and hope you write more soon or just update one of your high school dxd stories 'hint''hint' \_(ツ)_/
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Hmm, somewhat better, but I am still disappointed.

Weakling Minato 4 natural Sekirei reactions vs Shinobi God Naruto 1 natural Sekirei reaction ( 1 'forceful' winging).
See where my problem is?

In my opinion Minato should have just had Nr. 88.
Nr. 2, 6 and 108 are more for Naruto.
Nr. 2 he could impress with his computer and seal knowledge, his pervert author skills and bang her senseless.
Nr. 6 he could teach more about the fire element. And naturally bang too.
Nr. 108 he could raise with Hinata. And teach her about the plant powers of hers. And bang her in ~8 years time too. Or maybe if she lets her body grow like a plant in a few weeks/months time.

P.S. I think that Naruto should somehow extract Nr. 8 soul out of Nr. 88 and put her into a new body. He is a God after all.

P.P.S. Sorry, for my ramblings and advise, the point where I could influence the next chapters is long since gone, I know.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Well, everything so far is okay and somewhat logical, BUT:

- Why would Naruto just get word of Ku 2 days after she was left in the park without food and water? He came especially back to Japan to get involved into the plan and protect the Sekirei. And he is totally out of the loop.
- Why wouldn't Naruto use his teleportation technices more often to travel to the park or home for that matter? He used a lame excuse to sleep in that inn.
- Why couldn't Hinata send a Shadow Clone to the park? Or to work for that matter?
- Why would Ku react to Minato instead of Naruto? Naruto is far stronger, more handsome, is as nice as him, has a stronger Sekirei and has control over plants like Ku herself. I don't hate Minato, but I dislike how weak he is and I just prefer Naruto, especially your version of Naruto. I just can't understand that a weakling coward like Minato has at least 3 Sekireis (all reacting to him) and Naruto just 1 (no reaction, mind you). Your Sekirei-Ashikabi pairings are too canon for my taste.

Whatever, I will continue reading now.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
nice
Monster King chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Good story i liked the plot and the choices you made for Naruto's harem I also liked the ending character bashing was sometimes excessive especially in regards to Naruto verse charectors but it did make the story work. It was a shame how the Shinobi era ended but I can understand why Naruto did what he did to mankind who with a few exceptions blatantly abused Chakra which didn't surprise me considering how we Humans tend to think. All in all good job writing the story could have been a little longer but a good job regardless of that fact.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Naruto and his wife had sting the mib icn when the 2 had took both Naruto family monly and her family monly too as will a exmob monly too and bui the mib in the grass rainfull and other arends too and the sand the 2 had it big when the goip foind wilfe from the eygr and other time poinds too .
Soul D Phoenix chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Nice story, good read. Looking forward to what other stories you write.
Mixet chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
Hey there. I have read nearly every story of yours about Naruto and decided that I should write a review. First of all, I think that all of your stories are exceptional as every single one has its own little twist to it which makes them stay awesome and unique. But after reading, and sometimes even re-reading, some of your stories, I also noticed some small things that got me thinking along the lines of 'Wait... Wasn't it the other way around?'. I won't call them errors as I don't know whether this is what you intended or not but I personally found it sometimes confusing when you wrote that a person in one of your Naruto fics (I think it was Itachi in one of your older, completed fics) acts out of desperation, only to have this emotion be replaced with another in a following chapter. Again, I'm not sure whether intended or not. Another thing I noticed were some typos here and there but those are not damaging to your stories and I can only be impressed that, considering the length of your chapters, there aren't more. They don't really matter to me but I thought I should at least mention it. But I think that your fics are really inspiring and refreshing as you are someone who makes crossovers without making them seem boring. So for that I thank you. And although this review reached a length I didn't expect when I started it I also wanted to say/ask something else: Have you ever played the game Mass Effect? I just wanted to say that, regarding this game series, it would be awesome if you could make a Naruto x Mass Effect crossover. Technically you could use three methods to explain how it works. The first one would be like in this fic 'Shinobi no Ashikabi', with an immortal Naruto who lived his life up to the time of the start of Mass Effect. The second one would be like in your other Naruto x Sekirei crossover, with Naruto having sealed himself (maybe even only awakening during the first mission of Commander Shepard). And the third one could be that the world of the elemental nations is a backwater planet being explored by one of the different species, they discover Naruto who is being abused and rescue him. These are all just some ideas I had on the possibilities of a Naruto x Mass Effect crossover and although they don't really fit inside a review, I couldn't help myself. You write really amazing stories, your last one, 'Rewriting History', being a prime example, and I just wanted to see if you know the game and if you would be interested. I am not a writer myself and I only have some crazy ideas inside my head. If you read this far, I think you for your attention and hope that I didn't bore you too much. Thank you again for your work and please continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Fun story, felt a lot more original than your other Sekirei cross-over. Thanks for sharing your hard labor with us!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
HELL YES! AWESOME!
NOWAY chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Dude, you seriously have to stop writing! EVERY SINGLE fic you wrote is TOTAL GARBAGE! Its so bad I cannot even get why you keep doing this?! You kept writing sinca 2006! You had almost 10 years to learn, but all you do is barf shit on the internet, seriously I thought of hacking your head off and shitting inside, just to keep myself sane!

YOU SUCK !
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
You are driving me INSANE, its like this whole fic is a troll fic, you have this Amazing Main character that can literally teleport and jump several stories, and make people wet themselves with hes KI.

What do you do with this Main character? you make him so dumb im starting to wonder if Kurama stole 85% of is IQ when he died, you ignore his abilities to 'spice' things up, well guess what it dosnt spice thing up, it makes you out to be a jerk! if you dont want him to simply as an example, Teleport Kuno and her Ashikabi out of the City, why in the name of Kuramas lost Father Hagoromo did you give him a freaking teleport ability, it Literally makes no sense!

Yes im giving you a review thats rather mean yet still true, but being nice goes both ways im afraid.