Reviews for Shinobi no Ashikabi
Naruto and his wife had sting the mib icn when the 2 had took both Naruto family monly and her family monly too as will a exmob monly too and bui the mib in the grass rainfull and other arends too and the sand the 2 had it big when the goip foind wilfe from the eygr and other time poinds too .
Soul D Phoenix chapter 15 . 4/15
Nice story, good read. Looking forward to what other stories you write.
Mixet chapter 15 . 4/2
Hey there. I have read nearly every story of yours about Naruto and decided that I should write a review. First of all, I think that all of your stories are exceptional as every single one has its own little twist to it which makes them stay awesome and unique. But after reading, and sometimes even re-reading, some of your stories, I also noticed some small things that got me thinking along the lines of 'Wait... Wasn't it the other way around?'. I won't call them errors as I don't know whether this is what you intended or not but I personally found it sometimes confusing when you wrote that a person in one of your Naruto fics (I think it was Itachi in one of your older, completed fics) acts out of desperation, only to have this emotion be replaced with another in a following chapter. Again, I'm not sure whether intended or not. Another thing I noticed were some typos here and there but those are not damaging to your stories and I can only be impressed that, considering the length of your chapters, there aren't more. They don't really matter to me but I thought I should at least mention it. But I think that your fics are really inspiring and refreshing as you are someone who makes crossovers without making them seem boring. So for that I thank you. And although this review reached a length I didn't expect when I started it I also wanted to say/ask something else: Have you ever played the game Mass Effect? I just wanted to say that, regarding this game series, it would be awesome if you could make a Naruto x Mass Effect crossover. Technically you could use three methods to explain how it works. The first one would be like in this fic 'Shinobi no Ashikabi', with an immortal Naruto who lived his life up to the time of the start of Mass Effect. The second one would be like in your other Naruto x Sekirei crossover, with Naruto having sealed himself (maybe even only awakening during the first mission of Commander Shepard). And the third one could be that the world of the elemental nations is a backwater planet being explored by one of the different species, they discover Naruto who is being abused and rescue him. These are all just some ideas I had on the possibilities of a Naruto x Mass Effect crossover and although they don't really fit inside a review, I couldn't help myself. You write really amazing stories, your last one, 'Rewriting History', being a prime example, and I just wanted to see if you know the game and if you would be interested. I am not a writer myself and I only have some crazy ideas inside my head. If you read this far, I think you for your attention and hope that I didn't bore you too much. Thank you again for your work and please continue.
Fun story, felt a lot more original than your other Sekirei cross-over. Thanks for sharing your hard labor with us!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 2/11
NOWAY chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Dude, you seriously have to stop writing! EVERY SINGLE fic you wrote is TOTAL GARBAGE! Its so bad I cannot even get why you keep doing this?! You kept writing sinca 2006! You had almost 10 years to learn, but all you do is barf shit on the internet, seriously I thought of hacking your head off and shitting inside, just to keep myself sane!

Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
You are driving me INSANE, its like this whole fic is a troll fic, you have this Amazing Main character that can literally teleport and jump several stories, and make people wet themselves with hes KI.

What do you do with this Main character? you make him so dumb im starting to wonder if Kurama stole 85% of is IQ when he died, you ignore his abilities to 'spice' things up, well guess what it dosnt spice thing up, it makes you out to be a jerk! if you dont want him to simply as an example, Teleport Kuno and her Ashikabi out of the City, why in the name of Kuramas lost Father Hagoromo did you give him a freaking teleport ability, it Literally makes no sense!

Yes im giving you a review thats rather mean yet still true, but being nice goes both ways im afraid.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Ill be honest, Hinata was a huge mistake in this story, shes so evil in this fic, no really she is.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Sorry but is it going to be a reoccurring thing, Naruto forgetting his own abilities i mean, that stuff seriously pisses me off thats why I ask.
World Maker 777 chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
jus an idea but try making the family drama into a story (w/ different names naturally) helps with
stress/damage/drama control, and could also help with grammer... but that is just a thought.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Another amazing story done to completion. To be honest, until yesterday I only read one Sekerie/Naruto crossover that I actually liked. Then I saw your Juubi No Ashikabi and this story. I have to say they were both an outstanding read. You have some of the best stories in the Naruto crossover section, and I thank you for taking the time out of your life to write these amazing stories for the rest of us to read. Great job!
Dkadarkness chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Fuck this story! Especially you put the hyuga bitch girl in this you moroon!
HI I Am Akai chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Question. why did naruto have to say hiraishin to use it
Ace of Spies chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I think it was very well done! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
World Maker 777 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
looking forward to Naruto taking this twat down a peg, /(or) fifty