Reviews for Shinobi no Ashikabi
Deathmvp chapter 15 . 4/23
Outstanding way to end this story. Thank you for finishing it and I am sorry it took me so long to read the chapter.
nero 44 chapter 1 . 4/20
I have no problem with Hinata. I'd take her over Sakura or Ino as unlike the two fangirl wastes of space, Hinata can actually FIGHT. Great idea for a crossover.
DarkAvenger001 chapter 15 . 4/19
Another awesome story Snake!

Hey, if you ever happen to be having writer's block on a new crossover, some series that you might consider: Shadow of Mordor, the Darkness, High School of the Dead, Highschool DxD, Dragon Age, Dynasty/Samurai warriors, Warriors Orochi, Rosario Vampire, Overlord, Dishonored, and Infamous. Anyway, I look forward to your next works!
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 6 . 4/19
This one is honestly boring to hell man.
XMisterdarkX chapter 15 . 4/17
deberias hacer una continuation de esta history
so since homura is technically a male/female in canon will we see him/her in narutos party lol
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 15 . 4/15
A fun way to end Minaka's plans, I approve. It's also nice to see one of these crossovers reach an end, instead of a several-year hiatus. So props to you on that score.

Now to continue writing my own... Why can't this stuff be easier?
I don't really know why but I don't really like naruhina anymore must be because the shit ton of them out there and it is canon so I rather see Naruto with women that need lovin like Konan samui etc from Naruto to name a few also please give Naruto a multi pairing /harem also where the lemon
So will this be a multi girl fic for narutoo because he deserves it.?
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 15 . 4/10
Amazing ending I'll say.. As always you make fantastic stories my friend.
shugokage chapter 15 . 4/9
Nice job on this impressive story!
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 4/5
Honestly, I feel a bit iffed that you wrote off Jaraiya as a bad guy in the guise of the good. Seriously, it is not cool. The same with Tsunade. Everything else I can take, but not those two.
vansho-lakon chapter 15 . 4/3
I must say this has been one hell of a fun read, with a proper and satisfying conclusion. With the madman dethroned the corporate bastard sent to hell and a spoiled arrogant brat getting a long over due beating of his life. This is one the best Naruto Sekirei crossovers of the bunch I hope mine can be just as good.

Peace out and Rock on!
CasterMaster7 chapter 15 . 4/2
Great chapter and story and I can't wait to see more amazing stories of yours
Joe Lawyer chapter 15 . 3/31
This was quite a ride. Thank you for writing!