Reviews for Always a Soldier
bookworm4321 chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
please update the CLIFFHANGERS is killing me
K.M. Redselig chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Pretty good so far! I like how the narrator is very descriptive about himself, his story, his equipment, and so on. Have to admit though, seventeen is very young to be a Captain, even if he is good. (That is of course, unless kat years are different?) As a Captain he would outrank Felina, right?

One minor grammatical issue - your format for character dialogue seems a bit off. For instance you have, "'I see the target.' She said." It should be, "'I see the target,' she said." However, what I like to do is avoid this altogether by simply mixing the dialogue with what the character is *doing*. It's already clear that the character is talking so using "he said" and "she said" seems redundant to me.

Good work though! Your characters are engaging and interesting and the story has a nice flow and plot.
An Amber Pen chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Awesome chapter! Keep writing!
Champ chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
That was good. When is the next one coming?
C-Fan chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Great backstory, I enjoyed it and I hope to see more.
An Amber Pen chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Yay! New chapter! And a good one! I am happy! Keep writing!
An Amber Pen chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Dammit, i knew this was coming. I seriously hope he doesn't get fired, or if he does then he teams up with the SWAT Kats.
An Amber Pen chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I get the feeling that some sort of trouble is going to be brewing before this ball is over. Great chapter! Keep writing!
An Amber Pen chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Who the hell are these guys, anyway? I've got 20 different guesses running through my head while I try to piece together Leon's past. This story is fast becoming an exquisite torture to my conspiratorial brain. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
hmm. very interesting story so far.
deathsonic chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
less action more story, makes sense, every story needs a breather from time to time. That aside, I have to say I rather like it, though the stair jumping is my favorite part of the chapter.
An Amber Pen chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I loved this chapter. Keep on writing.
Whiteling chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
looks like Mane's got quite a mystery on his hands..
An Amber Pen chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Positively explosive chapter! Great work! By all means, please keep writing this!
Whiteling chapter 7 . 8/6/2013