Reviews for The Soldier Who Stayed
smile5676 chapter 37 . 6/18
No don't do that :(
smile5676 chapter 15 . 6/18
I have a question do you come up with these adventures yourself? Or do you get them somewhere?
Kirk chapter 39 . 3/4
I think you write romance just fine. You write the "slowly building, built on a firm foundation of trust" type romance. The best kind of romance, the kind that truly lasts, IMHO.
Kirk chapter 38 . 3/3
Grrrr! I. Can't. Put. Any. Of. Your. Stories. Down!
And it's all your fault!
Keep writing!
Grin
Kirk chapter 28 . 3/3
Given what you didn't know while writing this, I think you've done extremely well. I am truly looking forward to what you'll do in the future.
Kirk chapter 12 . 3/1
I really, really don't know what you are sorry about. I like the slightly off balanced story you've got going here and thought it was a very clever way of setting the tone, or feel of the story. A way of indicating that something is wrong, even while describing beauty. Not at all easy to do. Takes a writer who can think in 5 directions at the same time, which I sadly have not mastered...yet.
Heather Snow chapter 75 . 12/6/2014
I didn't enjoy this story as much as the first. Probably because I'm not very familiar with Doctor Who characters before season 5, other than a couple episodes that had Donna. So, the ensemble chapters, especially near the end were confusing and not interesting. I really liked the Unicorn and the Wasp section though when I knew the cast of characters better!
Swifty chapter 75 . 10/4/2014
JAYIE I CAN'T THIS IS SO PERFECT ASDFGHJKL
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 75 . 10/1/2014
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for finishing this! I wouldn't have the motivation. Amazing work here. Thanks for sharing!
lindy12 chapter 75 . 10/1/2014
Loved your stories. Just spent the last two weeks reading them. It has been great getting immersed in the world you created.
scgirl-317 chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
It's gonna take a while to sink in that this is over. I think I'm in denial, at the moment.

I don't care if some think the ending was corny/cheesy/predictable, I loved it! The Doctor got far too few happy endings. Therefore, we as fanfic writers have an obligation to create our own!

The Moffatt-era rewrite sounds fascinating! Yeah, I think he's written some of the best individual episodes in all of Who (he invented Jack; that alone is reason to love him), but some of his larger story arcs have been a bit lacking. I'll be interested to see your take. And I want to see that Johnlock at Torchwood spin-off!
GingerTyPerior chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
Maybe a look into the future when Molly, Greg and Donna are picked up again?
Fandomlocked chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
This was an awesome ending and I love that Donna doesn't lose her memory and she saves the day by just being her human self not some human-time lord hybrid thing :) I'm sad to see the story go but i will be keeping tabs on your other works because you are fantastic writer, keep it up!

I'm looking forward to your new project, whenever it may be, cause I agree with you on the Moffat thing so I think this will absolutely great!
Professor Steinmetz chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
I love this ending. It's nice and open, Donna still has her memories (best part), and Rose gets the actual Doctor and he has her again. Everyone has a happy ending!
Also I love the idea for your next project. I'm not a Moffat fan, he has a few good episodes and I'm trying so hard to give this latest series with Capaldi a chance, but he's making it really really hard for me to even get excited about the new episodes.
Keira-House M.D chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
Fantastic ending to a brilliant story. I definitely like your version, with Rose staying with the Doctor forever (definitely my favourite sort of ending). Doctor/Rose is my Doctor Who OTP so I'm delighted with this ending. Also glad to see everyone else having a good ending too, especially Donna escaping memory loss.
Your re-write of Moffat's Doctor Who series sounds great. I've always preferred series 1-4 of New Who over the later ones. While I would, like you, prefer Rose to stay forever and Donna to keep her memories, I think it'll be interesting to see you re-writing what we were given.