Reviews for The Soldier Who Stayed
Sam Fraser chapter 4 . 4/23
Can you change it to Mr. Cooper surviving and Morvin and Foon dying? I wanted Sherlock to be stunned after retorting Rickston and Rickston shotuing "I told you!". I also wanted Molly to be heartbroken after witnessing the heartwarming scene between Morvin and Foon in the previous chapter.
Sam Fraser chapter 5 . 4/23
Can you change it to Mr. Cooper surviving and Morvin and Foon dying? I wanted Sherlock to be stunned after retorting Rickston and Rickston shotuing "I told you". I also wanted Molly to be heartbroken after witnessing the heartwarming scene between them in the previous chapter.
Sam Fraser chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
smile5676 chapter 37 . 6/18/2015
No don't do that :(
smile5676 chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
I have a question do you come up with these adventures yourself? Or do you get them somewhere?
Kirk chapter 39 . 3/4/2015
I think you write romance just fine. You write the "slowly building, built on a firm foundation of trust" type romance. The best kind of romance, the kind that truly lasts, IMHO.
Kirk chapter 38 . 3/3/2015
Grrrr! I. Can't. Put. Any. Of. Your. Stories. Down!
And it's all your fault!
Keep writing!
Grin
Kirk chapter 28 . 3/3/2015
Given what you didn't know while writing this, I think you've done extremely well. I am truly looking forward to what you'll do in the future.
Kirk chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
I really, really don't know what you are sorry about. I like the slightly off balanced story you've got going here and thought it was a very clever way of setting the tone, or feel of the story. A way of indicating that something is wrong, even while describing beauty. Not at all easy to do. Takes a writer who can think in 5 directions at the same time, which I sadly have not mastered...yet.
Heather Snow chapter 75 . 12/6/2014
I didn't enjoy this story as much as the first. Probably because I'm not very familiar with Doctor Who characters before season 5, other than a couple episodes that had Donna. So, the ensemble chapters, especially near the end were confusing and not interesting. I really liked the Unicorn and the Wasp section though when I knew the cast of characters better!
Swifty chapter 75 . 10/4/2014
JAYIE I CAN'T THIS IS SO PERFECT ASDFGHJKL
i regret this chapter 75 . 10/1/2014
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for finishing this! I wouldn't have the motivation. Amazing work here. Thanks for sharing!
lindy12 chapter 75 . 10/1/2014
Loved your stories. Just spent the last two weeks reading them. It has been great getting immersed in the world you created.
scgirl-317 chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
It's gonna take a while to sink in that this is over. I think I'm in denial, at the moment.

I don't care if some think the ending was corny/cheesy/predictable, I loved it! The Doctor got far too few happy endings. Therefore, we as fanfic writers have an obligation to create our own!

The Moffatt-era rewrite sounds fascinating! Yeah, I think he's written some of the best individual episodes in all of Who (he invented Jack; that alone is reason to love him), but some of his larger story arcs have been a bit lacking. I'll be interested to see your take. And I want to see that Johnlock at Torchwood spin-off!
GingerTyPerior chapter 75 . 9/30/2014
Maybe a look into the future when Molly, Greg and Donna are picked up again?