Reviews for Broken Fang
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Ahhahaha poor Saru I pity him ;)
Great chapter as always and a cute ending with a bit of humor,just what I love.

Good luck with the rest of your stories :)
I'm looking forward to reading Dreaming of Your World
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Awwww my gooooood
Im falling for this story,real hard I love it :)
CreepyNick1 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I loved how this ended. I wonder what Fei will do to him...
Haha chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Lol, this so funny and great at the same time.
Goat Princess chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
This fic was suuuper great! I can't wait 'till the next one!
Also I think you might like to know that after reading this chapter I took a nap, in which I had a dream of Meia and Giris presenting Saru and Fei with a cake with "Congrats on the Sex" written in icing. Like in that one The Lonely Island song. I felt obliged to tell you this?
Mizuhara Yukie chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
TENSION HIGH SO MUCH HERE! SARU BEING LIKE A HUNGRY MONSTER FOR FEI X3333
Surprise that I get to see new chap of Broken Fang almost every morning. Saru and Fei giving so much excitement here and lol at the ending of Fei's scream caused everyone being comedy! And, I really hope for the epiologue!
For now, I am again excited for the next chap with a sweet romance of daily lives with no super power or war. This shows me how much you like SaruFei :)
lisa de la sweet chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
THAT WAS THE BEST SEX STORY I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIVE ! I'M TRUTHFULLY SERIOUS THIS WAS JUST FUCKING AWESOME I CAN'T CALM DOWN ! *pant*
hehe :$
Sakuchii chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Haiya! It's me here! I'm so sorry for not reading or reviewing this story yet. Been busy with all the stuff at home and school. This was nice chapter will be continuing to read another one! Can't wait to see just how this story turns out, everything surely is complicated. deshii
lisa de la sweet chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
YESSSS ! i screamed a lot :3 next chapi a lemon ? NYHOHOHOO YAIII
Mizuhara Yukie chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
KITA KITA KITA KIA!
I just woke up from bed and immediately...HERE IT IS! And the next, getting excited afterall. If you post it in New Year then there is nothing better afterall!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I think i'm in love *-* ... with your stories ! This chapter was sooo cute and beautiful except the blood scenes :$
I can't wait for the lemon scene i loovee lemoon ! *-*"
Please update soon i'm looking forward to the next chapter
xoxo ;)
LunA-Kagami chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
LOVE IT! PLZ keep updating I love your stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Speechless! Want to kill Yuugure afterall!
Mizuhara Yukie chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
YES! I woke up this morning and jumping around when noticed new chap here! It now does make sense why Fei lost his memories. Any child would after seeing such horrible things and ALL thanks to Yuugure!
Actually, I still want to rip Yugure's soul even though he's already dead! And look forward for M next XD Always waiting
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013