Reviews for Basic Attraction
MLM24 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This would make a good story!
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great fic. I loved the play between Natasha and Cap. It had just the right amount of heat to it. I hope you keep writing this couple!
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I like a lot! :D
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
He is perfection personified. Ah this couple... All my feels.
Insomniac.99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote Steve. His "I'm still a man, Tasha" line was just toe curling
avengergirl13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I absolutely love this story!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my dear! No one has never done this for me before! You are amazing! I'm in awe! 'Thank you' is not enough!

"Steve Rogers, however, well he threw her off of her game." (Natasha is used to be desired, frequently objectified. She knows how to deal with men, but she has never met anyone like him. He's not afraid of her, he doesn't want to use her. There's no men like him!)

Steve grins, advancing toward her in what could only be described as a predatory manner. A tiger eager to pounce on his prey. "Do you have a reason or do you just like my home?" (Love how you captured the powerful hot man that Steve is!)

"I haven't liked a woman since Peggy Carter but I like you." (She's not like any women. She's hot and professional. Deadly and loyal. A Russian spy! And yet she was afraid of Hulk, scared while fighting the Chitauri, as Steve could see in her eyes! The human side of her!)

"I like you too." Natasha smiles, almost shyly. Damn him and that smooth as silk voice. Between the voice and the body, she's melting faster than a Hershey bar in the sun. (That's exactly me now!)

His lips are like velvet, pushing and rubbing against hers. Oh. He has experience. Not that she's surprised, she just didn't think he'd be willing to show it. (Yes! He does! He was waiting for the right partner, to dance, to date, to marry, ok! But sex and love are different things, even back then! lol!)

Just perfect! You made my weekend! THANK YOU! ... and, more please?! ;)
xxoo Mari
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I hope you write more of this pair. They're my fav too.
LauraK chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I've always loved Steve/Natasha! More please!(:
Avamys chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I like Steve/Natasha too! Hope you write more of those!