Reviews for Shadow Reincarnation
Secret.Identities chapter 4 . 9/7
I like that you don't follow canon so much, it makes things a lot more interesting. Although, I think that Sakura should have been first to understand the meaning of the test after Naruto did, as opposed to Sasuke, and Sasuke would have opposed it at first and then grudgingly given in in the face of Sakura's logic.
Ahh you didn't reach Minato...D:
Also, this has never been confirmed but I think that a henge or transformation actually transforms the physical body of the user, and so I think Naruto should have actually had the small body of a squirrel instead of still being Naruto-sized and appearing like a squirrel. Making something only appear to be visually like what you did follows more along the lines of a genjustu...
Again, I'm not so sure, but that's a generally accepted theory
Madara's Queen chapter 1 . 6/30
Can't you continued this story? i enjoy reading this story very much... why abandoned it?
Serinity Dawn chapter 4 . 5/26
Please come back! I am really enjoying this story! You're doing a great job! I want to read more!
bmidd111 chapter 3 . 4/22
You said in this chapter that your story wasn't abandoned, then you go and abandon it after chapter four, so my question is- WHY?
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/5
that was good keep the chapters coming
bad girl 61 chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Hmmmm. This is interesting.
maxgoof296 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Nice idea for the IWR.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
I love your naruto story. He feels in character and the story feels new and exciting. I know you are concentrating on your other story but if you have the time, please update shadow reincarnation. Please don't just stop this story even if it takes a year or two to finish. I really like this story. Of course I'll understand if you lose interest though... Still I'll be watching for an update.
kat chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
hola
como estas, por que no has vuelto a actualizar esta historia, esta muy buena, y la de pokemon me tiene en el filo del asiento jijijijijijijijiji.
gracias
porfis actualiza pronto pokemon y naruto
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Please upload soon! I am looking forward to this!
pyro357 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Looking forward to an update
StarTrail chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
And you're other story is great too!
Rakaan chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Please continue this, the beginning has been so promising!
JWolfcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
OMG! Yes, continue!
Sincerely;
JWolfcat
BlazeMary chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Awesomeeee though more Tobirama please!