Reviews for Reflections
The-KLF chapter 69 . 9/8
Happy New Year! haha! I'm glad this one went better than their last...
TORONTOSUN chapter 69 . 8/29
I believe our sensing Elizabeth's return.
lkwill39 chapter 69 . 8/29
Great chapter. Glad that they had a better New Year. And have sort of set the date. That Jeff is a serial interrupter. LOL
fillionfan chapter 69 . 8/29
I really enjoyed this chapter. I especially like how you weave the secondary characters’ stories in to all your different stories. I like seeing the different stages of Jeff’s life, same as Jim and Johanna’s.
MsNYC chapter 69 . 8/29
Okay do we know each other? The way you discribed Jo’s way of lying without blinking (this guy I’ve fell for in my early twenties pointed it out ️) I’ve never seen it any where else... great update! Looking forward to Elizabeth to show her face!
castle1966 chapter 69 . 8/29
I don't think i can say how enough times how brilliant your stories are , please never stop
Chelypdj chapter 69 . 8/28
Aww thanks for the update i love ️ this story so much.
Carolina chapter 69 . 8/28
Siempre buena historia
freeasabird14 chapter 69 . 8/28
Great chapter as usual. #Castle
dopeysac chapter 69 . 8/28
Yes! Great update on the story and I loved everythingfrom Jo and Maggie's lunch to Jeff's crazy rant to New Year's Eve and Jeff's timing. I can't wait to see Elizabeth next. Looking forward to the next chapter.
RoShell1978 chapter 69 . 8/27
Just what the doctor ordered... some Jim and Johanna sweetness... loved it
Jackass Jeff isn’t really my favourite person though... drunk Jeff is an improvement lol but either way he didn’t loose the interruption gene... lol

Thanks for sharing

Cheryl
Can't wait for the next chapter bring on the Elizabeth show
Chelypdj chapter 68 . 8/13
I hope you update soon
Chelypdj chapter 67 . 8/12
So a sad ending of this chapter.
please update