Reviews for Water Sharing
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
This is an AWESOME story! Please continue it. It could use some proof-reading, though. There are some words that only sound like the one you mean, but are spelled differently. An example is 'comraid'. I don't know what that is, but I know you mean 'comrade'. There are three spots where you've done that. I forget where they are, but I can visualize them. The first two to three times, you put 'com raid' and the last time you put 'comraid'. I think it's back during one of the rebel's raids. When Gohan contemplates turning himself in, you have '[h]e know what everyone wanted him to do'. It should be '[h]e knew...' My point is that you should just rely on auto-correct. Be careful while you're typing.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
"[V]ictorious dead"? Does that mean Goku's coming back?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
Why didn't they use the Namekian dragonballs to wish Goku back to life, then immediately to Namek?
acjackson86 chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
Is there a Sequel or are you going to finish this one it is a really good read.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Love the story please finish
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I'm glad Gohan, Goten, and Trunks are OK. I don't know how I feel about Dende having a "crush" on Gohan, especially because the Namekians are always referred to as males (he/his). I understand you're going of the knowledge that Namekians aren't divided into sexes. I've got nothing against being gay, but I can't see Gohan as gay because he isn't gay in the show. I'm also glad that Piccolo's there with them.
They're on Namek, why don't they use the Namekian dragonballs to bring Goku back to life? Did the Saiyans even listen to Goku? There were extenuating circumstances that prevented him from carrying out his mission! He didn't need or deserve to die, and he certainly doesn't deserve to stay dead! What about Majin Buu? If Goku stays dead, I don't think I want to read this story. It's almost enough to make me cry (that's a complement if that's the reaction you were going for)!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
WHY?! Why did you kill of my favorite Saiyan right of the bat, or rather before the bat (pre-story)? That made me want to cry! I don't know if I want to read this now. :รถ(
Saul chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Bar dock define try sacrificed himself. The "seer" disappears the day of his identical son's death? Just a guess only read chapter one.
Kinglongoria chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
Him this story has promise. I think I'll follow it and look it up on a few other sites to see if you've finished it anywhere. It seems to have ended just as it was getting goo.d
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Argh. Too good not to read. Great job on the first chapter! I would say more but I want to keep on reading hahahaha.
The Fanfiction Nymph chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I hope you update this soon. I love the inclusion of 'Sharing Water' as in 'Stranger in a Strange Land', I always thought it very appropriate for Nameks. I think spell check betrayed you a few times here, but pretty clean over all.
The Fanfiction Nymph chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I have really been drawn in to this alternate universe. I need to keep reading this when I am not in a meeting. ;)
leneypoo chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
ICU with the mini-crossover references.

Also sighing at Tarble. Now that there's a movement organizing around Trunks, I guess there's nothing to be done for it. But it's not going to be very pretty.
android727 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
please update soon! pretty please with a cherry on top
Jessica chapter 22 . 12/6/2014