Reviews for Just Because It Burns
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I just...Im just blown away. Wow. I cant wait for the next installments. I really enjoyed this being from Killian's POV. It just gave it a different depth. And yes it did somewhat remind me of your other story though I couldn't remember until you said it. :) But why mess with something that good. And I feel like desperation and loneliness would probably be the reason for their first encounter too. It just seems to fit them. I'm glad that they both felt something and could see it in each other. That is just gonna lead to wonderfulness later on. I love this, as I do with most of your stuff. You know just how to pull my heartstrings. Good luck and happy writing!
Waterfall29 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Beautiful! Can't wait for what's next!
sn-46 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
All I can do right now is *slow claps* Love that it is from his point of view, it's a nice change and love how you incorporate what has been going on between them through his thoughts. please continue :-)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Beautiful start! I love this so much already!
AlexJMina chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Amazing as always!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Eyyahh! Feels and smut!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was so amazing! I'm almost beyond words. It was raw, honest, emotional...PERFECTION! Seriously I just loved it. Your Emma was so vulnerable and your Killian was flawless and they were both more than a little heartbreaking.

And that love scene.. *dies*

I am beyond excited for the next installment!

Flawless writing. Just amazing !
CSforScience chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
What about adding jealousy to the mix? :)
melly326 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was hot cant wait for more
NatyLeao chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
We shouldn't... not wouldn't hehehe
Can't wait for the next chap! .
sprangster chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This might be my new favorite story of yours. I seriously read it through twice right away because I loved it so much. It's got so much emotion and it's beautifully written. I love how they both really need each other and come together in the only way they know how right now, but still can't really deal with what it all means below the surface yet. Just perfect. :) I think giving each of their four times together a different emotion/feeling is such a good idea, and I can't wait for the next one.
sassyduck chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Excuse me while I go melt in a corner. This is so devastatingly beautiful and perfect for them...can't wait to see the rest of this journey!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29