Reviews for Just Because It Burns
Chicklit chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Wow. This was amazing - I love how you wove all of the emotions into a comprehensive plot. And hey, lots of sexytimes, too.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
This was an amazing story but oh my goodness I fucking hated Emma. I'm sorry but her character threw me off that I felt like she literly was using Hook at some moments. I couldn't even finish reading the story cause thats how much distaste she caused me ugh
psymplemind chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Excellent! Beautifully written...thanks for sharing this incredible story with all of us :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
That was fantastic. So glad it ended this way. I was nervous for a minute or two about several possible outcomes. This one was really great.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Oh wow. If what is indicated to happen actually happens, it will be sort of sad that it took that to make Emma move forward. i sort of hope it doesn't so she can be a big girl on her own.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh! This is toooo much. Not really. It's perfect. i love it.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
I love this. Every bit of it is awesome.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
She was pretty riled up. The tension there is taut.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
They do everything with so much emotion.
melsbells91 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
This story was so well done I'm sad to see it at an end. Love love LOVED this ending though. It was so raw and open and perfect. So so perfect. Really great job!
melsbells91 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Yeah, that one hurt, but was still so good. You really captured well how Killian is so attuned to her and how Emma is so desperate to find Henry and to block out what she's feeling. Nice job.
melsbells91 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I'm really excited to see how this goes, especially since they just established they "shouldn't do this again"... Ha! Really nice job; really intense and emotional and loving, perfect.
ImpossibleLife chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
ow
Beans827 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
I finished this fic this morning and I just gotta say, it was SOOOO good! The emotions were spot on with these two! I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing it. It was so well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2015