Reviews for Don't Cry, Baby
sshaw101 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
That was so cute. The stuff going in with Beck&Cat and Jade&Robbie. I'm so glad both Beck and Jade said yes. I just hope their lives are getting better.
PotatoPotahto chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Good chapter! Update soon xx
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
How come Cat is Jade's sister, I'm not sure what you mean by that.
sshaw101 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
The whole Cat and Jade think makes me sad. I just wish they'd talk everything over. Maybe once they more or less switch boyfriends everything will be okay. I'm glad Cat has Beck and I guess Jade and Robbie aren't too bad either. I'm sad that certain things happened, but I'm still really liking the story.
PotatoPotahto chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Love it xx update soon xx
sshaw101 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I love it! I'm glad Cat and the baby are okay. I also think some time away will be good for her. This is just a rough patch at a bad time. At least the whole Bat thing happened. I can tell he'll make her happy. Update soon!
sshaw101 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I'm glad Beck's okay and that the bite's treatable. Hey maybe he'll turn into spider man. Hopefully Cat and Jade can work on what happened and talking about it. Them and Robbie too. Luckily Cat had some great friends people that can help her out. Update soon.
sshaw101 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Awww, I never knew I had such an impact on you or this story. I'm glad my review did so much and that you're feeling happier. I'm not gonna say I've ever been depressed or know what it's like, but I do know life's better when you're happy. Okay, now onto the story. OH MY! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Like Beck said, she may not feel ready, but I know Cat will be able to handle whatever happens. Everything just kinda went downhill as the chapter went on. I kinda like how it's sorta between Cabbie/Bade and Rade/Bat. They're slowly becoming my favorite kinda switchy ships. I hope Jade and Cat can talk this out. I'd hate to see their relationship suffer from something like boy drama. Update soon!
izbegood1283 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Lovin it your an amazing writer
sshaw101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
*eep* I knew it, I just knew it *breaks down crying* Why her? Why'd it have to be Cat. I know Cat will be ready for whatever life throws at her. She's stronger than she thinks and has amazing friends. Update soon.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I'm wondering why Jade calls cat her sister in this chapter. Poor Kitty.
sshaw101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I'm glad she's feeling fine and with all her friends and Jade around, I feel she'll be fine. It'll be hard at first, but she's got people who love and care about her. Well, at least Robbie's not a lip virgin anymore. Hopefully that will stay between them, but I'm not so sure about that. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg keep going im in love with this!
sshaw101 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This is so sad. The whole rape plus the Bade convo in the elevator made me wanna just break down. I just want everything to be okay for them again. It's gonna be a rough time for all three of them for a while. Beck blaming himself kinda did it for me, but I feel it's at least partly true. He did hurt Jade, which hurt Cat. And where's Tori now? Well I'm excited for the next chapter, yes, but maybe not feeling so emotionally wrecked…well maybe.
Where Butterflys Never Die chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Oh my gosh! Poor Cat! I feel so bad for her :( I love how Beck was there for her and I love the idea of Jade being Cats big sister :) Cant wait for the next update!