Reviews for Cuando Seas Mia
she chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
great story for dom and letty :)!
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I liked that!
Loving how everyone bet on them! Would love to see Dom and Letty's faces when they realise!
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hey! I really liked this, well constructed and you actually had a bit of backstory and purpose to the story rather then just smut for smut's sake. Yay Dom and Letty getting together. I did notice a few mistakes, nothing major, but if you get time i would probably get someone to beta for you.

There was only one thing that really bothered me and that was because i was a little confused about when this was set. At the start you say "But it seemed like Dominic Toretto was too much of a pussy to actually act upon his feelings for her. They grew up together, hang around the same crowd and even shared a kiss or two occasionally. But they never moved passed and it killed her slowly. Just as much as it killed him." And this makes me assume that it is set pre-series, when they are teenagers. So talking about Gisele and Brian then gets me confused, when is this set? You know? Gisele doesn't become part of the gang until 4, when Letty 'dies' but If it is set after the events of 6 Gisele is dead...

I just thought i'd mention that i was a little confused and a quick tweet of certain sentences might correct that.
DANDANI chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Amazing ! hahaha
I loved it ! pretty cool !Update fast,please !
Thanks for sharing! hugs
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hahaha...fun story.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Love it! great story
Karikocha chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was fun, a little different but I like.
Hope you continue with it.
Rayna chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg I saw ur name & I'm like "I read her rose & dimitri fics all the time! no way!" I haven't read this fic yet but I'm about 2 I'll probs love it just wanted 2 be the 1st to review :-)
Paommt chapter 1 . 6/7/2013