Reviews for Elusive Bliss --The Extended Version
max chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
Found this story
Guest chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
This is really good and fun.
ElaborateWishes chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
I love this. Well written and doesn't show Callista as a horrible person. I hate when Fanfiction's do that..
Angelalex242 chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Apparently, the Force gave her a new command:

You will kriff Luke Skywalker.
becgate chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Great story! ! Loved every word! !
kataja chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
It is AGES since I read a fanfic - but reading this, I can't see how I've been able to live without! LOVED this! You make expert use of all the clich├ęs, tiwsting them to something all new - and how well you handle the EU/ AU too! Wonderful work!
melimeows chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
Loved the story! :)
LVB chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely adored this!
Owlkin chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Hehehe . . . the Force using naughty dreams . . . .

Lovely story, adding this one to the favorites!
MasterTraderJade chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
That was a very nice ending. I somehow didn't want it to end, but like all good stories there has to be one. If you don't mind I would love to read the bonus scene to this story. So if you can PM me back with a link :) I hope you write another story soon.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Aww! Baby scenes are always sweet. :) And there's more then one grandchild for Mara and Luke! :)

A fitting end to everything.
t'mare chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Lovely chapter. This is really a great story. Like the rest of what you written.
MasterTraderJade chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I can't wait for the epilogue to come. This has been a wonderful story. I will keep looking for your update :)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Luke wearing something besides black is a nice change. Maybe he was trying to feel close to his father but still a nice change. Black does look good on him though.
shirleyj-dren chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is good so far. Currently the site's 'experienceing technical difficulties' and won't let me view the rest of the story, but I'll definitely come back to it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »