Reviews for Non-Arguments and Sneaky Plans
lifelane chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant!
Selma in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aaaah that's soooo sweet! I'm so happy that the Doctor found Pete's world's Donna and that they're friends. Their conversation made me laugh. I love happy fluffy stories, they're good to read specialy after angsty ones. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So sweet! Great job! :)
Founderblade chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Awww, isn't this just the sweetest thing ever? This is just perfect and your writing is perfect, as always.
Bria chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Total fun, that one was. Thanks for the laugh. Rose and the Doctor were great in this but so was Donna. Great job!
Riannya chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Love this!
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What a cute story, so true to the Doctor's and Donna's relationship, even more so with the Doctor that shares genes with Donna. They gotta get along and understand each other even better, right? Obviously AU since Donna's hanging out in the same universe as he and Rose, and if the two were ever to TALK about Rose, this is how it would go. Rose is so sweet, working out this surprise for him, too! Your writing is always entertaining to read. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Super sweet! Love his friendship with Donna :)
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is wonderful! I loved his phone message to her ... for some reason, it made me tear up!
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OMG, your fics are always so GOOD and I love them! You are awesome, Laura. :) Favorite part was Doctor and Donna's conversation. Had me giggling so much!
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
:D fluffffffff!
PandyH chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love it! And extra love seeing Donna in their alternate universe life.:-) Does she know everything? She called him Spaceman!
DON'TUSEACCOUNTWANTDELETED chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aw this was so good, well done! :-)
katarina97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013