Reviews for The Profiler
Raven Shadows 001 chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
Please update again. It is good.
Graveygraves chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
It has been great to catch up with this story. Lovely ideas working alongside the conon plots.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/17/2015
Every time I read this it makes me so very very happy inside oh my, you are such a talented writer.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
Oh my god I just read all of this at once. This was exactly what I was looking for because I had already sort of put myself in Aubrey's shoes and this was amazing. It was amazingly written and the characterization was spot on and the actual plot lines made it even better. This honestly made me cry so much. Thank you omg.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
Please please please update I can't wait until the buford case if it's going to happen!
Lina Marie chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Awwwwwwwww :')
Lexie4MP chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
Gooood chapter and I loved it
BurnedSpy chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
update asap
kazzyshah chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
A really great chapter and a nice character development from morgan's end. When ate we goin to get to the Buford case cuz that will make things really tense and interesting. Update quicker this time please!
skystar234 chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
I always love seeing there's an update on this story! Derek and Aubrey are so cute, and I think you do a good knob of coming up with dialogue within the pre-existing episodes. Just one thing that is now kinda freaking me out- the last sentence of this chapter, is it a good thing or a bad thing?! Like is he saying he has no intention of changing and therefore wants to end things, or he has no intention of changing back to playboy?! Not knowing frightens me!
kazzyshah chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
By far the best chapter you have written in a very long time and I love how you have progressed derek and Aubrey's relationship
BurnedSpy chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
aww poor Aubrey please update asap
BurnedSpy chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
poor aubrey update asap
kazzyshah chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Woah! Audrey went off the rails there a bit and why is she acting like that with Derek? Please update again quicker than the last time cuz a lack of updates can get frustrating.
BurnedSpy chapter 25 . 4/4/2014