Reviews for and it's all comin' up aces
BLav527 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You write them so well! I really loved this!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Perfect!
gredior chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
sweet! i'm shipping this now.
DBT the mediocre chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww, what a wonderfully sweet story. Daniel and Henley were both amazingly in-character. That, plus the entire flow and sequence of the story, which might I add, makes you a very talented writer, adds up to an incredible story. Fantastic job!
elizaka chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Loved it!
HauntedSilver chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Okay, that was just incredible. This is one of the best NYSM fanfictions I've read as of yet, and one of the very few where Danny and Henley were in character. They're my OTP and you captured them perfectly. You didn't slip a single time and it was amazing and I could see Jesse Esoenberg in my mind, saying these lines, as Danny. That's how perfect this is. I can see this happening. Just flawless.

I would love it if you wrote more because you are amazing.

HauntedSilver
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was sweet! ...and in character, which makes it great :D
peanutbuttre7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was really good!

Alle
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I really thought this story was cute.

The characters were spot on and I loved being able to see how Henley called the shots. Even with Daniel trying to be confident and acting like it was all his doing until the end.

I also love how he acts at the end where he lets her see him, not all composed and she admits that he was the only person that she had loved as both man and magician.

Thank you for the wonderful chemistry between Daniel and Henley, and a great story.