Reviews for Epiphany
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
well done! I do agree that Gil's perception of Saber's beauty lies in the unobtainable. He finds her indominable spirit and embodiment of ideals fascinating, and his fascination will cease if she were to change, especially into a submissive woman. Plus, how rare is it to find a female King bearing the weight of an entire nation on her shoulders? saber's a treasure indeed. On the other hand, it's still hard to say whether Saber and Gil are impossible together. I think Gil understands Saber, though he has conveyed it rather condescendingly. Saber could learn to live for herself a bit more, if Gilgamesh is any example. There's so much potential. I'd like to emphasize again what a wonderful read this has been. The motif with Saber's eyes and a reflection of her soul was simply poetic.
summerain chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
wow, this is something, i like the dominant gil. you really describe him perfectly.
librastar chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This was such a thought provoking read - a much darker take on the Gilber stories out there. You've done a good job exploring Gil'a motivations for wanting Saber, especially the darker aspects of this somewhat twisted infatuation. I like the distinction you made between "dominance" and "submission", and I do think Gil were to lose interest in Saber the day she submits herself to him because ultimately, it's the thrill is the chase that he gets off on. Great work for a one shot, thanks for writing!
Dudududuu chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Your narrating skills are awesome, but whether gil will lost interest in saber is still skeptical :3
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I liked it! You captured his monopolistic desire's core, I believe. And it makes it that much more heartbreaking, since you also capture Arturia's human nature and imply the result. It's good to see a deeper side to the King of Heroes xD
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was... wow. The story was awesome! The tension between Arturia and Gilgamesh was caught perfectly and your writing really gave off beautiful imagery and feeling.

Arturia submitting? Fat chance of that one happening. XD Although I love this pairing, I just can't see them actually living together because they'd either end up killing each other or with one of them breaking- and that's simply not cool. ;)

This story is really great- you must be very proud of it. I certainly am glad I happened upon it.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
OH MY GOSH SABER LIKE THAT IS HORRIFYING.

Gilgy thinks so too, and I bet everyone agrees.
RandomSpacedOut chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Well done! You've written Gilgamesh so well I forgot that this is fanfic
Haruna Cupcakes chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Such a nice one -shot, I really like it. I hope you'll continue it. and make another chapter.. :)
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Thats... confusing, almost as if its imposible for them to love each other haha
Fortaleza saiyajin chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
sensational fincs tines to do more like this
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
A certainly accurate account of the what-if in their relationship. I thoroughly enjoyed, and agreed with, your interpretation.
CC chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Really interesting, and well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh that was all a dream? Pooh
Shaaniqua chapter 1 . 11/9/2013