Reviews for Uzunami Clan
Tsukoblue chapter 36 . 2/21
Please continue this story and not the rewrite Nine Beasts Clan
sakurakagome chapter 35 . 2/16
I like this story, it's very interesting and holds my attention. I do want to point out that chapter 19 and chapter 35 are the same chapter. I would really like to read chapter 19.
That aside it is a good story and look foreword to your next update.
Scarease chapter 36 . 2/15
Well if you need any oc let me now .look forward to th revamp.
Supersaiyen 7 chapter 35 . 2/14
I hope that you can continue with sage of six sights.B-)
You copied the flashback from another fanfiction. Tch, shameful
TigrezzTail chapter 35 . 2/12
Huh, that honestly didn't make any sense to me. Unless you are considering Oro's rebirth jutsu as an attack... Though I did like the number Kisame did on him.
Agrond chapter 35 . 2/12
One less ennemie, Danzou will follow soon, then we'll have some talk with Tsunade... Orochimaru should have remembered two thing : first, you can't say someone is death until you've cut its head, and second, the heroes never dies.
EndlessChains chapter 35 . 2/12
A well done chapter. Welcome back. The fight against Orochimaru was well done and described. Was able to see how he fight went as well as some of the skills that Anko and Naruto were able to do against him so easily. I was curious to see what it was that Naruto would do to Orochimaru that would make him kill himself though and wasn't expecting the result but now that is one obstacle out of the way. Good to know the children are safe as well as the fight ending with Kisame's help. Very funny in the end as now Naruto will face the wrath of his wife. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Scarease chapter 35 . 2/12
Yaa snakes dead nexy up is old fart .
BurningKnuckler chapter 35 . 2/12
Glad to have found this story again. Very much worth the wait. Can't wait for more.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 35 . 2/11
great chapter as always
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 3 . 1/21
Yep. Once I saw that Sakura shit I knew you were just another Kishimoto loving fuckface.
croneyy chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
really enjoyed the story up until everyone showed up at uzu and started attacking citizens, example/hinata-neji-kabuto
i also think its funny as hell how all the clans from konoha are leaving to join uzu
Vmaster10 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
What does he mean a while
troutman30 chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
Stop worrying about the assholes asking you to update, 34 chapters from June 2013 to June 2014, even with the AN's anybody who complains about that should just shut up!