Reviews for Uzunami Clan
bonfang chapter 35 . 5/16
Pretty inyense the fight. Great fic so far, I feel bad for not reviewing every chapter but that's what happens when you read chapters in bulk. Anyway great fanfic
Jordan chapter 36 . 10/28/2015
Please continue
Abridging411 chapter 36 . 8/12/2015
Loved the story. I would love to see more of it and the conclusion. Loved SOSS too. Please keep this story up cuz I'm dying to read more. Drop me a line . With the talent that you have with words you could eaisly go and do this as a profession. Hell even publish you work and make some money from it. The author who wrote Black Flames Dance in the Wind on could publish his 48 chapter story in two books,each about 1,000 pages long. Your story is great and your grammar is good, that paired with a good imagination and you have a remarkable story to share.

I will be recommending this story to my friends and to my legal head as a novel that we could have published for you if you would like. Just get in touch with me when you can and I'll arrange for it to be published. If not then it is alright. If you could distribute this offer to any of you fellow writers that you think could fit the peramiters that you as being one of the first people we have extended this offer to that would be great.

Sincerly,
The Cheif of Abridging411
Guest chapter 36 . 6/28/2015
fuck youuuu how dar e youu
Samiam2468 chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
Life changing would be a cool new name
Samiam2468 chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
last chapter was a little confusing.
Is naruto competing or not. But I like the kids twist despite there being so many and show in detail how Kohana suffers, that would be awesome
Samiam2468 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Do I have to memories the names of all the kids. How you can keep them straight is amazing. If your going to add the kids into the story the least you could do was put in ( ) who's kid it is.
Example
(naruto kid) Shin
(Bee's kid) Tani
That's the only way normal people are going to keep these kids straight.
My Review Account chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
"Discontinued and rewritten as Nine Beasts Clan."
"No comments on this chapter what ever it may be"

Of course we're going to comment. You really want nobody to comment on this chapter? Don't mark your incomplete story Complete so it will still appear in search results and get you attention. I wouldn't have even known this story existed let alone commented on it if you weren't a liar.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
How 'bout ya bring Amaru into this set up? After all, she's technically a jinchuuriki, sorta.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/7/2015
No way is naruto that weak as a grown man, especially since kurama said before that when naruto turned about 25 because of the incident with jugo his chakra would be around about a kyuubi's level and with 12 yrs passing he should of learnt a lot more jutsu and control. So tell me how naruto can be beaten so badly by something like this.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
When're ya gonna start it back up?
Tsukoblue chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
Please continue this story and not the rewrite Nine Beasts Clan
sakurakagome chapter 35 . 2/16/2015
I like this story, it's very interesting and holds my attention. I do want to point out that chapter 19 and chapter 35 are the same chapter. I would really like to read chapter 19.
That aside it is a good story and look foreword to your next update.
Scarease chapter 36 . 2/15/2015
Well if you need any oc let me now .look forward to th revamp.
Supersaiyen 7 chapter 35 . 2/14/2015
I hope that you can continue with sage of six sights.B-)