Reviews for The Secret That Lies Behind Closed Doors
amb6675 chapter 4 . 7/10
You need to update I want to see some payback. This story is great.
amb6675 chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
I love this story please write more.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
USA83 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I'm trying to read this, but the grammar is so horrific that I have to give up.
spk chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Definitely have my interest...can't wait for more. :)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
good tale! you really caught my interest now. I'm awaiting your next installment with bated breath.
OITNB FTW1 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
What an insane chapter!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I can't wait for Snape to realise he's a Veela and that Blaise and Harry are his mates.
OITNB FTW1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
is something bad about to happen? I haven't read this for a while.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
You have a decent story line, though your spelling and grammar need some work-but keep writing anyway.

Just one thing you really ought to know if you're going to use the Dom/sub theme...a Dom is a DOMINANT and what he (or she) DOES is DOMINATE. Please don't call a Dom a dominate anymore (anyone into BDSM will get on your case about that since it shows you don't actually know the subject you're trying to write about, and this error is easily fixed).
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Wow nothing like throwing another twist in the mix...you love keeping us on our toes. Btw I love the name of your King, really seems familiar lmao. Something tells me that Queen Iris will not be so easily appeased when it comes to her daughter and heir. Voldemort just made an enemy he really didn't want I do believe...awesome chapter..more please.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
LOL more twists...i like the Blaise/Harry pairing but who completes the triad?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
What a convoluted mess, if it ever gets straightened out it will be a miracle. But makes for a great read lol.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Hmm Severus and Sirius? Or was it Remus? That little game left a few disturbing thoughts behind lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Yeah so don't really want to be Narcissa at the moment. Guess she was hoping the obliviate would hold. Guess she didn't count on her father in law leaving leaving a letter stating the true details of the whole mess.