Reviews for Shrinking Potions, Silk Scarves, and A Dollhouse
sevslave1 chapter 1 . 4/20
What a fun, sexy read!
Ries chapter 1 . 2/18
Amazing... I ship Snily as I believe that Lily Evans was an integral part of who Severus was. He wouldn't have redeemed himself and become a better person if not for her. You did the impossible- made me all hot and bothered about Snape with someone other than Lily. Fantastic job! Continue writing please...
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 1 . 2/18
Me lovey.
I really liked this. Funny, smutty, kinky and downright hilarious.
I'm currently hooked on 'Fuck You' by Lily Allen and think that it describes Hermione's opinion of Draco perfectly. Can you write a fic about them inspired by it, pretty pretty please?
Also, shameless plug; please check out my 'The Best Mistake or How Tom Screwed Up'. It's a WIP slowburn TomArry romance, involving an accidental soulbond, lots of mindlink chat, Hermione/Weasley twin sandwich, and Sirius being alive. I've got five chapters out, and I'd really like it if you'd review because I admire your work as a writer and want your opinion.
I really do love this, though. The silk handkerchiefs, the shy!Hermione, the shamelessly sexual Severus.. so perfect.
Thank you.
-M
DADAMistress chapter 1 . 1/2
I like your story. Thank you for sharing. Cheers! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
a very entertaining story... loved reading it :)
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Wowza!
Chryslovesand chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Ha! Who hasn't thought of having sex in their doll house once they've become a tiny person. Very sexy and fun read! Especially after reading all that angst lately, this is the perfect amount of fluff and filth that makes me happy!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow. Smoking hot! And all the banter in the beginning was hilarious!
Aitherrs chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews! It deserves it. I literally could not stop reading...it's a dangerously gripping story line and is so beautifully written!
Love it!
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Well-that. That. Was. Too. Good. For. Proper. Words.

You don't mess around with lemons, do you? Bless you.

Who needs published romance novels when this story exists?! What a delicious scene...I have to up my lemony game in my story...I only wish you'd spent more time on Hermione on her stomach and Severus "pounding into her". Oh Merlin!
jensteed chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh god this completely shattered my childhood dream of wishing I could shrink down and live in a dollhouse, haha. Well there goes my innocence...like I had any left :P thank you for the hilarious story.
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So funny and hot!
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
interesting ending. great fic.

H }:)
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Damn you really know how to get a girl hot and bothered... This was amazing!