Reviews for Shrinking Potions, Silk Scarves, and A Dollhouse
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/14
a very entertaining story... loved reading it :)
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/11
Wowza!
Chryslovesand chapter 1 . 1/31
Ha! Who hasn't thought of having sex in their doll house once they've become a tiny person. Very sexy and fun read! Especially after reading all that angst lately, this is the perfect amount of fluff and filth that makes me happy!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow. Smoking hot! And all the banter in the beginning was hilarious!
Aitherrs chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews! It deserves it. I literally could not stop reading...it's a dangerously gripping story line and is so beautifully written!
Love it!
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Well-that. That. Was. Too. Good. For. Proper. Words.

You don't mess around with lemons, do you? Bless you.

Who needs published romance novels when this story exists?! What a delicious scene...I have to up my lemony game in my story...I only wish you'd spent more time on Hermione on her stomach and Severus "pounding into her". Oh Merlin!
jensteed chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh god this completely shattered my childhood dream of wishing I could shrink down and live in a dollhouse, haha. Well there goes my innocence...like I had any left :P thank you for the hilarious story.
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So funny and hot!
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
interesting ending. great fic.

H }:)
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Damn you really know how to get a girl hot and bothered... This was amazing!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
hothothot
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very enlivening. The content of this story is quite as attractive as its regaling title :) I am completely enamored with the role of the doll house, and its contribution to the plot. It seems as though Snape and Hermione's chemistry is tunneled into a volatile passion, by the tiny little environment and its more extraordinary charms. I am put in mind of Chuckie but for a minute. It is a bizarre situation, but is tempered with your usual sweetness, and there is no ounce of foreboding to be had! Quite the opposite, in fact ;)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Love it!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was fun, I never thought of shrinking potions! But feck me was that little scene very hot!
LittleRedScientist chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
adorable, dirty, funny and hot. also i love that it wasn't a potions accident but one that he created for her. that's a new one for me!