Reviews for Master of Riddles
Starchaser chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
That was awesome! You are more of a genius even than sherlock.
Walabean chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Gotta love some Hobbit :)
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Being a huge Lord of the Rings fan (and by extension of the Hobbit as well), I really liked those riddles! And Sherlock is definitely cute when he doesn't know something... 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awww... subtle Johnlock and easy to spot Hobbit. A perfect combo.
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was cute. The fact that John was better than Sherlock in something, even for a while, was so interesting!
Starlight05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was so sweet and funny! I loved how when John broke his leg, whilst I was being all concerned for my John, Sherlock makes this wonderfully cruel joke that made me laugh. It was so... Sherlock.
And Sherlock's sudden admission that he doesn't know how to get along without John was heart-warming :)
Then of course the riddles. I adore the Hobbit, and Martin Freeman as Bilbo in the movie is possibly the best idea anyone ever had. So I love that you used the riddles in this, making it especially cute that Sherlock couldn't solve them, but Bil- I mean John could ;)
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Those were some pretty good riddles! Had to think about it for a bit. Nicely written! Always love it when John surpasses Sherlock in something.
jaawwwnn chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVEBENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

NOW SAY IT WITH ME KIDS