Reviews for The Accidental Baby Acquisition
BlackStormReborn chapter 1 . 11/23
whack sparrow chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
another wonderful fic
sawruhr chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Very cute story! It was definitely an enjoyable read. I do think it would benefit from more description though. You have a lot of things going on and sometimes it's hard to visualize, so more details and description would help. Nonetheless, the characters seem pretty spot on (though I did wish we saw some more interaction with the other mercs and the baby haha). I'd definitely be more interested in reading stuff from you, but like I mentioned, more description and detail would vastly improve your already nice writing style! :)
Tiherina chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Amazing story! I love your writing.
StarlightAssassin chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh... My... Gosh! That was so cute! Seriously, Mes, if you EVER stop writing awesome/adorable one-shots I think I'll die... Simple answer: never stop! You're such an amazing writer :3
R. A. Xip chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A great sub for my Saturday morning cartoons. This is a lighthearted story with some hidden morals in it that puts Scout and Pauling in a position to explore something beyond killing people. It's a good, easily digestible read. (Gotta love Hale's little baby. That's freakin' adorable.)
As always, I enjoy seeing the recurring theme of the playground romance, and ending with a few busted seams in Pauling is always a good note. It's like every story she gets a little more intimate and I just gccchhhttfff