Reviews for NGE: Drops of Understanding
MAI742 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Oho, 'nice'. He really ain't stupid, is he? Got them emotional smarts or whatever, yo.

Do consider updating this. Your insight seems pretty spot-on - believe you me we'd tell you if it wasn't - and you're always talking about what drives or is important to these people, ergo interesting stuff.
MAI742 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Original, and it fits what we know about her.

I realise that I like your 'voice' - you don't waste words, say the same thing twice, use over-complicated or overly-fancy language...
BrokenChosenofEva chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Pure Touji, the oaf. -chuckle- glad to see more from you, well done. :)

KendrixTermina chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
...an endless contradiction, isn't he?
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Hm. In a way, Asuka's story was very much that of a naive young girl shattering among the hard rocks of reality...
BrokenChosenofEva chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
The greatest bravery is helping another even when you are terrified. You are brave because you overcome your fear and act, not because you have no fear.

You did awesome with Shinji! It's definitely him and how he was the majority, or even all, of the series. I can't wait to see how you write Asuka, and the other characters.

Sometimes, these short insights into others are the best inspiration. Well done. .

BrokenChosenofEva chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Well done with Rei, I'm looking forward to how you write the other three Pilots and the rest of the cast, whoever that maybe. .

This is a good scene to follow some of Rei's thoughts, the first time she shows some emotion, and you showed what I feel was her core for most of the series. She is willing to handle any pain because it connects her to others and she can be replaced should her body fail.

BrokenChosenofEva chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love your look at Kaworu, he's in character as well and you show how he both had to follow his angel nature and still cared about his friend and wished he could change his fate. Well done, and maybe a bit of inspiration for me.

KendrixTermina chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Good Job. I think you suceeded at capturing Rei's 'tone', the way she's not aware that some of the circumstances of the only life she's ever known are terribly wrong, gut still very much suffers them and the associated loneliness... while letting shine through hat she is, deep down, a nice person with a potential for empathy.