Reviews for Winds of Change
imjaysong chapter 2 . 9h ago
im just going through your stories one after the other with my jaw gaping in amazement and getting wider with each story... lol
Rakaan chapter 2 . 2/18
Very good start! Hoping you continue this.
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 2/16
I love it! Too bad you never finished this fic.
pls update "sight" also this is so exciting i hope you update soon .(-).
FanFictionWriter123 chapter 2 . 2/9
That just about SUCKS. ANOTHER war.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 1/25
This is amazing! I know I tend to overuse that particular word, but still. You have so many wonderful stories at the top of the most followed/favourited/reviewed list, please continue them?
gintama200 chapter 2 . 1/17
This is so good so can u please update real soon.
OoNakuoO chapter 2 . 1/11
I have faith that one day you'll continue this story, one day..
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 2 . 1/3
Okay I think that I have now read almost all of your fanfics and I really can't say anything aside from wanting to read more of each one. You are a talented individual, hope you know that.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 1/2
'Whether any of them liked it or not, Kurosaki Ichigo would be at the center of it all.' Well, he's certainly not going to like it. He pretty much thinks everyone abandoned him, whenever he does think about it. *amused* He managed to gain a tail so soon. I was sure it would have taken him longer than this, but nope.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Please update. This is a great fanfictioon and I want to see more!
Ecomadness chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I really love this story so far I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it I cant wait for more if you havent.
Kurarensu Kurachin chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
You realle should continue this... I can't wait to read more :3 I hope Central46 get what they deserve Please update as soon as possible :)
Ryoka Mika chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
This story is badass. I know you haven't updated this for a long time but... Please?
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
ARRGH! You always do this with all the good Bleach stories, right at the interesting part you leave a cliffhanger and then I'm stuck waiting! Can I have an update for Christmas...