Reviews for Winds of Change
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 4/26
Oooh, nice take on Bleach!
Not only do the heroes have to find Ichigo, they have to convince him that he was NOT abandoned for 10 years. Glad to see Starrk, looking forward to what you do with him!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 4/26
Hah, I don't think anyone is going to listent to Central. Fuck them. And btw, Stark and Lilynette are awesome :D
sousie chapter 2 . 4/23
uupdate
GelidReya chapter 2 . 3/27
the story is very serious but i like it! I would like to read more of it ofcourse... Please update as soon as u can! have a nice day!
Ezakike chapter 2 . 3/26
I love it! A bit depressing, but great none-the-less. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this 'civil war' coming up, and how you plan on explaining everyones betrayals to Ichigo and the (arrancar?) involvement.

Can't wait for more.
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 3/25
Passed over this story way too many times, despite loving all your other bleach stories that I've read, simply because the blurb didn't really appeal to my usual tastes (I'm a bit of a time travel fic aholic) however I shall now kick myself for doing so and I've found that this fic is surprisingly enough almost the equivalent of a time travel fic in a way due to Ichigo having had the chance to get older and wiser with all the lovely emotional turmoil and maturity that so appeals to me. I'm loving it already and it's awesome to see those two (Starrk and Lilynette) again always a bonus when Ichigo gets to play nice with them since they're so lovable and memorable, I really have a soft spot for them.

Really enjoying the story line and getting into so many people's heads, first reading Ichigo's reality and then reading Soul Societies reality. Then of course Starrk and Lilynette's reality who don't have a clue anythings changed likely because they're unwilling hermits. I'm also beginning to wonder if Rukia and Renji know what happened to Ichigo's powers because if they go in without that knowledge things could really get out of control. (They probably don't even realise he thinks they betrayed him yet.) Also I'm rather amused that Ichigo's or Shiro's...I forget who's prediction it was, that the shinigami would track Ichigo down and expect him to pick up his sword and work with them as if nothing has happened probably won't be too far off the mark even if they will be asking him to pick up a sword against Central 46 instead of working for it.

Both love and hate how you've portrayed Central 46 since it's a brilliant enemy and highlights how many things are wrong in the soul society yet at the same time it makes me apprehensive for this and other fics I've read. Currently in this fic you can overtake the threat with brute force (or so it seems since if push comes to shove since most people know what's going on and won't mind turning on Central 46) But for time travel fics that go back in time and the enemy is Central 46, the very law of the entire country which is rather vicious in protecting itself, the idea of taking down such an untouchable monster is rather daunting. Perhaps it's just because I've started rereading fics like Swinging Pendulum and reading Once More by Gone Wanderlust that the idea of Central 46 as an enemy seems so scary it's not just one person that you have to hunt down and kill but the foundation behind the very system you are trying to protect and who knows how many faceless figures that make up it's underground network since any that are killed are merely replaced.
PJODPRC9 chapter 2 . 3/18
Please update this story too! I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Drenmarta chapter 2 . 3/8
this is friggen awesome please continue it.
yissel222 chapter 2 . 3/7
LOVE IT! Update soon!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 2 . 3/5
Please update your fanfictions!
Please update. Please.
Anatomy of Peace chapter 2 . 2/28
I really want to know what happens next! I've gotten really sick of the typical fanfics where Ichigo becomes a captain and this is seriously a breath of fresh air, especially since it's written WELL. There is so much potential here what with the characters involved and the exploration that could happen... Are you going to continue this fic? Please let me know.
imjaysong chapter 2 . 2/26
im just going through your stories one after the other with my jaw gaping in amazement and getting wider with each story... lol
Rakaan chapter 2 . 2/18
Very good start! Hoping you continue this.
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 2/16
I love it! Too bad you never finished this fic.