Reviews for Falling In More Ways Than One
great story.
Faree chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
well done! great story, wish for more chapters ;o) From Czech rep. Faree
Lori chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
More! MORE! Don't leave us in suspense! :)
DragonMouse chapter 6 . 11/24/2002
OH, that was freakin' great. Wonderful. Sweet. ( 8
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
Hey you really are a fanatic. But please continue the story, it is geeting rather good. One question though: ingaged or married?
neenee1 chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
Very good..please keep going. However your chapters are too short.
Navygirl chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
Like it a lot, please keep going. I always like the stories where something small and simple and realistic leads them somewhere.
Sue chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
That wsa great keep going!
Suze chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
I love this story! I was so excited to see it updated this morning. I love the bantering between Harm and Mac...it's teasing and light-hearted, yet sex at the same time. Thanks so much for putting your time into it!
Browneyeez chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
This is great - please post soon
Betty chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
Cute! I really like your style of writing but your chapters are so sort. Try to make them longer. Well, other than that i really think your stories are good.

Keep up the good work.

Betty
kfleck chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
I Love this fanfic ! I love it, I love it, I love it! It would be so great if this was how it would happen for them! Harm and Mac forever !
elaine chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
i love it! please continue!
Ashlee chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
Awesome, absolutely awesome! right some more!please,please,please,please.. ...improvements: I know the little tip thing at the bottom says to critique...but I really can't think of any. I like how u gave different points of view in the story!-Ashlee (aka Jagfreak)
LifeFiction chapter 5 . 9/17/2002
Good job! Write more soon!