Reviews for Scarlet
Noir Lumina chapter 12 . 7/6
AAAAA PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOOOONNNN!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Garghhhh! This story is cho incredibly AWESOME!
How d hell man?! This plot is choooo original dechu! XD
D way u manipulate d characters is just superb! Every role!
I am loving everything! Ur awesome writing, plot n all *thumbsup*
I really hope u wil continue tis masterpiece, for i bet it wud be one ;)
I pray tat u will update in d near future, ganbatte nee! Dont gib up!
Fightin!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
Do you have a due date for the next chapter of this wonderful story?
Panthera Azure chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Ch 5: this is great so far. lol. That girl though *smh*
Moonttje chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Ohw wow,... Niceee,.. Though hope the next chap will be featuring teito and frau again
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
you're a really talented writer so KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!
Muzuki-chan chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Ehto I just realized I never reviewed! ehmm ... well I guess that's not so important is it?
You might not see this so this is quite alright lol but I loved the chap just like always xD
I apologize that I can't leave much of a review ... still a bit down that my first review wasn't here TTTT
And if it's not too much to ask, how are ya? and uhmm I do hope you update whenever
ehhh I'm so awkward Dx
So I guess this is, so see ya till next time Vyrian D?
Yorutsuki-Lunia chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
NOOOOO! I want Ayanami x Teito! AyaTei is fated pairing in 07 Ghost, as do VerEve! They are fated and destined to be together! You can't make Frau slip in and break them! Please! I love your fic and will love it more if you make AyaTei as the main pairing!
fujo-chan chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
This fanfic is so sad! TTATT hope ouka meets teito soon :)
AW27 chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Thank you for updating!
I can't wait for the next chapter. o
I hope some drama happens between Teito, Ouka, Miroku, and Frau.
Hikaru113 chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
This is such a wonderful story! I really like everything about it. And I'm so so glad that you continue to write chapters for it. Because you are a very talented writer. I can't wait to find out what happens next. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
lovleydragonfly chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I hope theyr reunited!
TheOneWhoHopeForTheBest chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Noooooooooooooo! Q.Q what will happen now?! Noooo! I'm crying! Dammit, to think I have to wait again! *sniff* Though thank you for showing more Krowell, I love seeing (or rather read) him interact with people, especially with his brothers and Teito!

Anyway, sorry for not replying to your PM, my time on the net is limited (shhhh... *whisper* I'm sneaking from my mother). Good luck with the next chapter! I know it won't be easy ;)
sweet-things101 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Agh..Teito learning about new things...so cute **
Moonttje chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Hmm i think best chappy yet,... Though have to say i liked the whole frau being hurt, teito loosing control and snuggling together part the most,.. But maybe thats me being a weirdy hahahaha