Reviews for Cats' Harmony
EdTheBeast chapter 32 . 8/8
This is a very good story! I have read all 32 chapters. Would love to read the finish. All 4 versus peter?
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/6
Love it. A Great cat story!
Oh just realized that I forgot to say that I do like the story... wasn't trying to complain about that just thought I should mention to it would've been Alice and Frank not Augusta...
When the potters wrote their wills Frank and Alice Longbottom were still alive it would not have been Augusta in the list for approved guardians it would've been Frank and or Alice ... I don't remember was it canon that Alice was Harrys godmother or fanon? ( how ever you spell that ... ) but still it would've been the ones they went to school and where friends with not their friends mother/ mother in-law ...
Robotech1984 chapter 32 . 6/27
Just finished reading this for the third time since I found it a few years ago and LOVE it, I hope that you continue it to the end of either goblet or the end of the HP books as I am really enjoying it.
suebt chapter 32 . 5/14
Is this done or will more be coming at some point?
never heard privet prison, but durzkaban is rather common
brendan chapter 32 . 3/2
Very good story to bad it is not going further i am so curious for the rest of it, really like most changes and how everyone work so good.
With all the changes are pretty good to this should stop most things come to pass, ron, dumble, wormtail, rita, Malfoy turned etc.. the hate and attacks should minimize or stop. And where is auror alistor in all of this? harry's names should not even be in the cup then.

-I think it goes to far in how you attacked hermione, in all the fanfics i read so far she has never been so badly hurt. And very odd thing to do which children could not possible do at a school like hogwarts not setting of alarms by some spell they should not know. also harry comes usual comes in very soon to the rescue not this late.
-Really introduce a person worse then umbitch goes also rather far and that for just little time, alley and foe would shune her and highly doubt she would be an important person in the ministery.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2018
Love how Katie is a bigger character
ClaireR89 chapter 16 . 10/25/2018
Biggest issue is you move far too slow.
Also you have many spelling mistakes and entirely wrong words. Some make me question if English is your first language(not a bad thing just would make sense.)
Story started good and I love the plot. Just your characters need work
ClaireR89 chapter 10 . 10/24/2018
Why the heck did you put that chapter here? Terrible placement
MarioDS01 chapter 12 . 9/20/2018
Been really getting into this story. Quite an interesting one so far especially with Hermione being stuck in her Cat Anthro form, at least so far nobody is disgusted with her form, then again I don't think too many would feel that way.

Pretty sad for Ron that he will be spending a great deal of time in prison after a few years. Not too surprised of his actions, but he should of had better control of his feelings and such.

Sad that Dumbledore will be punished for his actions. But now things could be messed up on defeating Voldemort if he comes back another way since Harry needs to be killed to destroy one of the Horocruxes. Then again his methods of caring for Harry and whatever is questionable.

Feel bad that Hermione's family is trying to force things on her that she does not want to do. Never thought her family would be so bad. I feel things would get worse when they see her cat form and start rejecting her even further.

Pretty sad chapter, but I will continue reading it until the end and see if maybe it should be continued.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 31 . 7/17/2018
Great potential

Keep writing as life allows
Bronze chapter 13 . 7/4/2018
Well her former parents made their bed now they have to lay in it. They were treating her more as property then as their daughter. Only now do they realize what they've lost.
Bronze chapter 12 . 7/4/2018
Man! You just never know where those sneaky Unspeakables are gonna show up! Yes I recognized the description of an Unspeakable. I wonder if Fumblewhore's gonna have himself an accident on the way to Azkaban? I'm not surprised that Sirius brought Hermione into the House of Black right after they arranged to help the elves thank him. You can bet her father isn't gonna like it and may even try to fight it.