Reviews for Cats' Harmony
Polydicta chapter 32 . 7/21
All of the good so far ... but, please, can we have more?
Karou WindStalker chapter 32 . 7/17
Wish you had continued this.
Great story please continue
Great story please continue
Loved it
PGHammer chapter 5 . 4/17
ExCUSE me - Ron should count his lucky stars; Draco saved him from a fate that is reserved for Tom "Flight of Death" Riddle; a beatdown at the hands and feet of a brassed-off Harry Potter. In other news in the chapter, as the 1st "Pork Chop" Aerobatics Squadron performs over the Quidditch Pitch (and the demons hold speed-skating trials for the DemoLympics), Draco asks Harry to intervene with Sirius - as he wants OUT of the Malfoy family. (There IS a reason I framed my review this way - and it's as obvious as a certain Potions' Master's nose.)
FallenAngel982 chapter 29 . 3/30
Ummm...Where did Harry's glasses come from? I thought he no longer needed them after the Horcrux was gone?
god of all chapter 32 . 3/27
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Crazed Alaskan King chapter 32 . 3/25
really good story im loving it sad to see nothing new added
ponypride86 chapter 32 . 3/20
Love the story. Was pleasantly surprised to find it had a few more chapters here than the version I originally read at HPFFA. Truly hope this story is still alive.
era-romance chapter 3 . 3/17
now if it was just cat ears eyes and tail it wouldn't be so bad but the way uve made hermione into a humanoid cat kinda reaks of beastiality. just a warning for future readers.
Waiting for more of this .. captivating.
HollowKitten128 chapter 24 . 2/24
What's the name of the song Sirius sings to Hermione?
crimson blood king chapter 32 . 2/14
Like it so is the first book I've come across with hermione being part you know of any others like this I'd greatly appreciate a personal message with the titles sent my way.
Potterlord9999 chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
Awesome! Love the whole story line where Hermione gets adopted and calls him dad/father,so great!