Reviews for Cats' Harmony
stevem1 chapter 2 . 10/1
The biggest critique I have is the paragraph spacing. There isn’t any. And the first line of the paragraph is not indented. It should be one or the other, otherwise it looks a mess on paper.

Which is a shame as the actual story is pretty good so far. The critique is pure formatting.
Allen Metcalf chapter 33 . 9/19
hope you get to feeling better not just so you can write more but healthy people are better for everyone. but really do like the story a would like to read more
jaqmaq77 chapter 33 . 9/9
Found this a day or so ago and being a retired beach bum without a beach i had nothing to do but enjoy the read... Its good and I hope you get well enough to write more soon - really getting to like your stories... small grammatical errors aside, its all good.
jaqmaq77 chapter 21 . 9/5
'before throwing the silencing charm back up and putting the silencing charm back up' second section after Remus knocks on the door.
still a good read...
jaqmaq77 chapter 19 . 9/5
Wow, someone told you your grammar ain't perfect... that shocking... do they have a problem with your Grampa too?
Still enjoying it and its the little mistakes that say you're human...
If I was not enjoying it... I would not be still reading it...
jaqmaq77 chapter 12 . 9/5
Yep, its getting better, and makes me feel good.
jaqmaq77 chapter 8 . 9/5
well, thats the first 8 chapters read and so far its brilliant... you are a excellent writer, each chapter just gets better than the last... I would have reviewed elier chapters but I couldn't stop reading... If the phone hadn't rang, I think review would have been at 10 or 12... everything stops for tea...
DerickWolfrain9 chapter 33 . 8/4
Great story so far. I only have one problem and that's the threesome. It feels very forced and unnecessary considering you wrote Harry and Hermione so we'll. Otherwise great story and hope you update soon
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 33 . 7/29
Can't wait for more, hopefully your health improves.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 32 . 7/29
Ok first I love this story. That said..., a couple of chapters ago Hermione wanted the Potion to stop pregnancies so I'm confused. You should rework this so she can have kids with Harry, because as is it makes her seem less then Human, if she needs CAT sperm to get pregnant that's just wrong. If you used this, her unable to have kids with a Human, to get Daphne to join in the pairing, you could just do that by saying that Daphne finds both Harry and Hermione attractive and due to her being without a last name she could be a consort for House Potter.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 29 . 7/29
Wasn't Pansy arrested?
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 13 . 7/28
Will Hermione see/meet her 'parents ' again?
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 7/11
V. interesting new Ch., thanks for updating.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 33 . 7/10
does hermione not realize, that since revealing herself and hooking up with harry, that her mere presence has resulted in roughly 30-40% of the corruption in Wizarding Britain being eradicated?

every time someone attacks her, it results in another cancerous element of corruption being excised.

if she keeps this up? then by simply existing, she will have done as much for the equality of all sentients in the wizarding world, as Martin Luther King did for african americans.

now, i am admittedly a white man. but i am also proudly canadian. and while i am not as impacted by such events as some, i do in fact relate.

Racism is a choice. it is not something one is born with. Hatred, Racism, Bigotry, they are all the same thing under different names. and they are all something we CHOOSE to be.

Hatred is not something that is innate to humanity. we are not born with hatred in us. we are TAUGHT to hate. and i for one choose to forget such a lesson. i have known hate, both directed at me, and personally felt. if i can safely claim to hate anything? i hate the feeling of hatred. both when it is directed at me, and when i personally feel hatred towards another.

that feeling... i despise it. i always feel unclean whenever i experience said feeling. as if the mere act of hatred had somehow irreparabley stained some integral part of my being. it is a vile feeling.

and so i have always felt, that since hatred is a choice? i CHOOSE not to hate. oh there are individuals out there who push my tolerance to their limits, but those are individuals. and even then i limit it to a strong dislike. but above all? i find myself disappointed in said individuals.

they chose to hate, and have become so twisted by their hate, that they have become caricatures of themselves.

you may have noted i am not stating any names. and that will never change. i acknowledge there are people, individual people out there that i dislike. but i will not let my own opinions and choices influence another into following my path. and thus i will never name the people i dislike.

and that is where i will end this, admittedly philosophical, review.

i am sorry if i waxed a tad poetic there for a bit. but my earlier statement about hermione still stands.

thank you for your time.
Bukama Stealth chapter 33 . 6/17
This is a really interesting and entertaining read.

There's a few things that you might want to consider changing... or not it's your Fanfic so your rules.

About the fight seen where Bellatrix has cornered Cedric and the prefects in chapter 28.
They are fighting in an enclosed space so any missed spells would continue on and then hit something.
Bellatrix sidestepping the bludgeoner would mean it would a person or wall behind her.

There's a small continuity error in chapter 29.
Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle were arrested after torturing Hermione a few chapters back.
Yet here Parkinson is again. This would easily be fixed by replacing Parkinson with another heretofore unknown character, there are plenty of upper years and of course three other houses to choose from.

A bit further down in the same chapter Harry takes of his glasses but he no longer needs them due to the removal of the horcrux.

Chapter 32
I had wondered when the subject of pregnancy would come up.
The bit about Hermione needing a cats sperm to get pregnant made no sense to me, at all.
If she was cat enough for that she'd be walking on all fours just like a cat and more animalistic as well.
I'd get the possibility they would need a kneazle (Millicent is a pureblood so would not have a cat, a probable mistake made by JKR) as a partial donor but not a complete donor.
Possibly through the use of a potion that would need to be developed.
But it would also make the questions Sirius asked a few chapters ago about contraceptive potions irrelevant.
Heck another possibility is that Harry might even offer to take a similar potion to negate this point and, technically, start a new humanoid species.
Something to (re)consider perhaps?
However if, as you say, Hermione is close enough genetically to a cat or kneazle to be able to get pregnant by them but not by humans this could also mean that this could be used as a possible cure for werewolves.
After all an animagus in their animal form cannot be infected by werewolves.
... though maybe use a canine as the sample for them.

Anyway do with these as you see fit but I hope you take them as the constructive criticism I meant them.