Reviews for Cats' Harmony
Smokeing chapter 28 . 9/26
Why do people think that fanfiction lead you had to follow Canon or whatever you call it where you follow the book exactly I thought the infection was to be what you wrote using the same characters maybe but not follow the book if you want to read the book get the book
Smokeing chapter 17 . 9/26
Very good enjoyed it very much interesting take on the story
Smokeing chapter 15 . 9/26
Very good story enjoying it very much
Makurayami Ookami chapter 32 . 9/25
This was really good. they did really well.
BlackRoseFire chapter 32 . 9/14
Awesome story, I really loved how you have had different things come to a head. I really liked how you had Flitwick take charge of the school and the bullying issues. I can't wait to see the next vhapter.
Fable Linked chapter 32 . 9/12
(Sigh) check your inbox there should be a PM from me about this chapter.
Fable Linked chapter 31 . 9/12
So... themsome? Awesome! Oh who are you going to hook Rebecca up with? Astoria? I think they'd make a cute couple!
Also I wanted to mention that you've really ironed out your style! When you first started this fanfic you were only good. Now your great! I look forward to seeing more epicness from you!
Onward to the next chapter! HI YO SILVER! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Fable Linked chapter 30 . 9/12
Poor Rebecca! If Harry can't "teach" them not to mess with young Ms. Riddle... well... I'll just have to call in a few favors won't I?
Fable Linked chapter 29 . 9/12
What no markers?
Fable Linked chapter 28 . 9/12
Fable Linked chapter 27 . 9/12
Who's! Wait a minute! Are they both naked?! How the he'll did that happen?! When weren't from raunchy dancing to suddenly naked in bed! Did I miss something? Because last we didn't get a lemon! Please don't tell me that you're one of those authors that skip over the character's first time!
Or is them sleeping naked together already president and me in my sleep deprived status an just being stupid?
Fable Linked chapter 26 . 9/11
I'm sorry to announce that the owner of this account had just died from blood loss. (Jk)
Fable Linked chapter 24 . 9/11
Wait... I thought the ritual was supposed to be for the creation of a humonculous not an extraction ritual!
Fable Linked chapter 23 . 9/11
I now have more targets in my list.

What book is Harry reading?
Fable Linked chapter 22 . 9/11
Poor Harry just can't catch a break can he?