Reviews for Cats' Harmony
nina0116 chapter 33 . 12/24/2021
I just discovered this story, and after reading through all the chapters that have currently been put up I have to say it’s really very well written. And yes I include the final chapter in that. I’m looking forward to seeing what more comes up in the story. Thank you so much for a wonderful read.
toranoshi13691 chapter 16 . 10/6/2021
The only issues I have are with spelling, and grammar. Aside from this, I love the story so far. Hope the small errors don't stop you from enjoying writing.
lokyyt chapter 33 . 8/17/2021
more please keep typing and please reply
Barry Allen chapter 33 . 7/24/2021
i hope you get better soon and to me the quality is just as good as its always been. i really enjoyed this story it was a nice read very smooth and i sincerely hope you can update sometime soon with a positive update on your health
nagiten chapter 30 . 7/1/2021
inrteting and romantic but agian few quesitons
ok how has harry never saw her name on the map before and how does everyone know the name riddle is bad?i doesnt make sense also if hermione is so fast rivaling harry or surpassing him how come she couldnt dodge the cutter and harry had to save her? for becca why didnt harry just put her under his protection from the jump?
nagiten chapter 29 . 7/1/2021
nice cute sweet and interesting but
how could she be a small fourth year when harry in fourth year ? dont you mean first year? also when was she sorted? surly harry would of heard about her by now unless dumbledore did a private sorting? also how does everyone know about riddle? wouldnt the purebloods be up in arms if everyones knows? also he doesnt have glasses any more no scarcruxs no eye problems
nagiten chapter 27 . 7/1/2021
if katie was next to harry while on victor lap and draco was next to harry and luna was now next to victor/katie how could they be sitting across the table from katie and flitwick? also wasnt luna on harry team why was she and ginny then later attack him?
nagiten chapter 21 . 7/1/2021
hermione put the sliencing chamr up twice when ones meant to be the locking charm as well .

nice chapter
nagiten chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
when harry was 'summoning siruis wouldnt he of written wormtail prongspeed instead sicne that would be code for danger need response fast?
Eagleone 55 chapter 33 . 6/7/2021
I like this story please continue
HappyCloud19 chapter 33 . 4/8/2021
Ok, so in terms of grammar I've definitely seen worse. The biggest issue that I can see is the lack of proper punctuation at the start of your sentences. Most of the characters are very OOC, but I appreciate that this is a fanfiction and as such you have the creative liberty here.

Overall the largest problem by far is the story telling. Believe me I know how tempting it is to just jump right into the action while writing a story and bypass all the tedious buildup, but it is still very necessary. New characters, villains and plot points keep getting suddenly introduced out of nowhere, only to then be disposed of quite as fast as they came.

And the repetitive nature of these plot-points really doesn't help at all: new character gets introduced, talks about tragic past, new villain gets introduced, they try to ruin new characters life, Harry and friends confront new villain, new villain insults Hermione, Hermione cries, Harry gets mad, New villain tries and fails to commit murder and then Sirius arrests new villain who we don't hear from ever again.

In your future writing endeavors, and I truly do hope that you continue to write, I recommend having just one or two consistent primary antagonists and a more solid plot. Or if you just want to write a fluffy slice of life kind of story then you don't necessarily need such high stakes any way.
coul532003 chapter 29 . 3/13/2021
Two questions about this chapter, please. First, how did Parkinson and Nott make it through a trial(?) for assault on Hermione and be back in school? Were they excused because their parents were responsible? Second, when the horcrux was removed from Harry, I thought you at least implied he no longer needed glasses? I read a lot of FanFiction stories and could have been confused, but. . .

Just also wanted to say I am enjoying this story quite a bit. Sure there are words that are misspelled or misused, but you are not alone in that. You do not have the editorial resources that come with publishing a book for sale (i.e.: JKR), so it should not be expected that the story is perfect. Just because someone can write a review easily, instead of a letter to the author, does not mean that they should try to throw stones. That you are able to weave a story that others enjoy is a great calling.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/6/2021
I thought I should point out a little hole in your story in this chapter. Hermione needing cats sperm makes very little sense because:

1. (If I remember correctly) Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, so Hermione would still have a human baby if she mated with Harry.

2. Even if the poly juice corrupted the eggs they would still be 1/2 human (like Hermione) so would need sperm from another human/cat hybrid, not just a normal cat.
Tohshi chapter 12 . 3/1/2021
for a second I read the "Flames will be ignored" as Flamels and was wondering if we would see the alchemist, but then was like stop being silly.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 14 . 2/22/2021
Hmm, again you had a nice conflict going there and it vanished as fast as it came up. Would have really been nice to so a build up and a slower solution. This way it just feels like a lost chance. Also don't really care for the lime, so this story might just not be my kind. I'm sure there are many happy readers out there, so please don't feel discouraged.