Reviews for GI Joe Sacrifice: Part 2
Bronwynn chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
Lots of changes in living arrangements and location, but at least everyone is still close by- at least for now. I look forward to seeing the Joes in this next chapter of their lives.
Bronwynn chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
Justice is indeed being served by a higher power now. The discharge papers have come though and there are big changes on the horizon for the two couples. Should be interesting, although the Joes will never be the same without them.
Bronwynn chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
It is a difficult decision to make sure Cam is not overwhelmed while bringing these people to justice. I agree that she has been through enough though and it seems that now justice is being served by a higher power.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
Seriously, how do you keep up the integrity, quality and content of this story. It's amazing and it never feels repetitive or boring. I love how past mentions are woven into the later story line. It gives it a very dimensional feel. I'm looking forward to reading future updates, happy writting :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
So they are officially discharged.. Clayton "Hawk" is right, so big holes are going to be left, but happier times are ahead for the couples..

The summers sound like fun for the kids..
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Lol! Loved the little scene with Auggie at the end. All three chapters where very well written and I'm looking forward to next week's update :D
Bronwynn chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
It looks like the couples are preparing to move on and that they are looking forward to the changes. I loved Auggie's contributions to the conversation. He is adorable.
Bronwynn chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
Finding those gems in the apartment were indeed like finding a pirate treasure. Singletary was a man of many secrets. Fortunately his abhorrent behavior caught up to him in the trial. It's always wonderful to see John Munch in a chapter.
Bronwynn chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
Having to endure Singletary's trial for five days was entirely too long to listen to a piece of trash like him. I'm not at all surprised that the jury needed only a few minutes to return with a guilty verdict. I must say that karma in the form of that odd syphilis strain was indeed perfect. The restitution amount was way more than I had expected, not that it was of any comfort to Cam.
idstealer000 chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
That last part with Auggie was freakin' hilarious.
kunaikage chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
giggles I love that. His first word is peesa followed by My! so cute. I am enjoying your writings and the details you put into them. Makes me want to go back and read the other books I had not realized were all apart of the same series. I seem to have started in the middle of the series you are writing here. I am also highly impress how you are able to update so fast and so many chapters at once. So I know I do not have a long wait to watch for to read more and I am going to enjoy it all. Thank you for a wonderful series to read with my fav couple SE/S
Jaenelle Angelline chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
This is in answer to SpawnofCthulu's review:
I hadn't actually gone and researched it, to be completely honest.
Originally that sentence in the paragraph said:"If your twins were identical, both boys or both girls, I would point to Snake Eyes' family genetics as the possible culprit.' I took pot Snake Eyes and just said 'family genetics' because I wasn't sure, then had Doc tell Shana it was most likely the massive hormone overload Shana was injected with that made her body release two eggs, since I'd heard that happened with fertility drugs. I just went and did a quick Wikipedia scan for it:

"Women who have a family history of fraternal twins have a higher chance of producing fraternal twins themselves, as there is a genetically linked tendency to hyper-ovulate. There is no known genetic link for identical twinning. Other factors that increase the odds of having fraternal twins include maternal age, fertility drugs and other fertility treatments, nutrition, and prior births."

So you were right, there's no genetic link for identical twins. I'd never known that. I'll have to change that. Thanks for the information-and the reminder I should be more thorough about researching my stories!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Wow! Changes are coming.. Cam, Charlie, Shana, Snake Eyes, and now Clayton mustering out..

Guess Gung How, Flint, and Allie are next..

Great chapters..
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Yay! It seems like everything is starting to turn out okay, slowly but surely. I'm looking forward to reading about the twin terrors! :D
I feel like Hawk's idea to start a private security firm is strangely familiar to the plot (or lack thereof) of the Expendables movie franchise.

Hehehe, I can see it now, a bunch of old retires kicking butt :D
Keep writing and ill keep reading. Great stuff, looking forward to next weeks update.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure some of your information on twins is incorrect. It's actually fracturnal twins that become more common by genetics, not identical twins, I think. While it's true that this doesn't really apply to Shana as twins aren't coded in her genetics and I have no idea if what you put for why twins happened is true. Identical twins are a random act of one fertilized egg splitting in half to become two different babies. I just felt the need to say that.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »