Reviews for Faded Into Gray
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Very cool.
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
What is WRONG with you writers? Seriously, I read one story, and then find this one and IT'S THE SAME THING!

But it was wonderfully written, and I loved it. I wouldn't have hated it so much if I hadn't. Thank you.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like this story very much and I'm glad to find your great writing in this fandom as well
MargaretLattany chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh, yeah..."He was hungry; they were bantering. All was right with the world." Great!
And how is this going into their report to Mr. Waverly? Astral projection just won't officially fly, will it? Glad they're still a team, though!
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You had me worried for a bit. Miracles are better than heartache, so thanks for this one.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
*sniffle!* Yep, I had to pull out the handkerchief on this one.

Oh, I was so hoping it would turn out the way it did! Lovely story. Lovely ending. Lovely final paragraph. :-)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Astral Projection? Or some other form of mental projection? Either way, Illyia Kuriacken is alive in Italy, and his friend/partner is one happy camper!
alynwa chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Very good story! Welcome to the fandom.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow, talk about a spooky, scary yet intriguing story...it had me on the edge throughout the reading, I felt for Napoleon Solo, being suddenly confronted with Illya and trying to come to terms with the possibility that his long time partner might be dead...Illya's out of body experience was pretty unnerving for both him and his partner. All the time I was reading leading up to the climax I kept thinking that Nepoleon had fallen asleep at the wheel and would awakened to Mr. Waverly contacting him about Illya's whereabouts. But you made it a more interesting story by having Napoleon report to his boss with the request to go and find his missing partner...I loved the suspense right up to the end...great work, I can't wait for the next exciting "Man from Uncle" story, as well as any other utilizing any of your original characters and others, like the ones from "Wild Wild West" perhaps?(hint hint)...till next time.