Reviews for Did Anybody See That?
Mysts of Time chapter 19 . 8/24
Good story. Poor toothless and his eyes though
Falling Willow chapter 14 . 8/3
Hey! I'm a twelve year old girl. I'm not beady-rascal. But great move, Toothless!
Dragon guy chapter 19 . 7/9
Not what I was expecting. Loved it. Don't let flamers get you down. (punish them by posting MORE instead)
Stripesicles222 chapter 14 . 6/9
Thank you for leaving that part out. Many a good story have been ruined by lemons.
For this well-written, untarnished story, I hold you in the highest regards.

~Stripesicles222
ArthurShade chapter 19 . 2/17
One hell of a story.
Reptil chapter 19 . 1/3
This was an amazing story with 2 beautiful endings you are an amazing writer and really brought this story to life and I felt like I got to watch the characters truly grow and it all began with a dragon out of place which amazes me even more I'm sad it's over but at the same time I loved the ending. i can't wait to read more of your awesome stories like this one I could see this as an alternate version of the movie
Ultimateblack chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Yay, now I can sleep in peace. This is one hell of a bed time story, mate. So long and thanks for all the fish! (haven't seen this in your stories yet. You should include it sometime)

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 points. What the actual... Dude, seriously? And the captain didn't even ask what she was talking about? That's so wtf I can't even...

Good night. Nice story you have here.
Ultimateblack chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Funny how stormfly is always named after flying through storms. Seriously. 95% of stories have that name origin. Not sure what's going to happen now, but things never seem to go right for the couple..
Ultimateblack chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
The girl talk was expected, but I didn't think TUFF would be the one for a bachelor talk. I thought it would be fishlegs or snotty. Guess you still can take me off guard at any random time.

I sense trouble brewing. The louts never spell good news for hiccup. I wonder if you will ever, or already have done so, write a story with Snotlout as an actual protagonist, actually surviving and shining with his idiocy.
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
It seems that consummation is the butt of all HTTYD marriage jokes, especially yours. You seem to take delight in that particular activity.

The thing I really REALLY liked about this chapter was the awkward conversation between father and son. It captured so much of their characters and their tendency to never be on the same page. It was like a humorous rendition of the disastrous talks they always have, only this one ends in joy on both sides.
Ultimateblack chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
*WHISTLES* Now this is another enjoyable piece of work. Granted, you still managed to worm the original story into it, but some things just HAD to happen. I thought hiccup would be the hero, but he went back to zero again in the end and I liked that. I'd say this is one of your good works. Not a major hit like LaDI but short and sweet on its own. Thumbs up!
Ultimateblack chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
This has one of the signature scenes ever. Forbidden friendship played in my head when I read it. I'm curious about how this story will turn out. Toothless lost an eye but not a tail fin. He should be able to fly away since he's stereoscopic creature.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Well, what do you know. I will admit that I expected a completely different direction. When hiccup caught the nightmare instead, I was all "hah I did NOT see that coming". But, it's nice to see that there are some things that will not change. Like how Hiccup has compassion for his victim. Now I'm pumped up to find out about what comes next.
The Dragon Nidhogg chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
I like that ending. Wonderfully done.
Owieeey chapter 19 . 9/19/2015