Reviews for Did Anybody See That?
owieeey chapter 19 . 9/19
Awesome story :)
MysteryGirl111 chapter 19 . 8/28
I LOVE this story!
travisgames911 chapter 19 . 8/12
best story ever love it so much thank you for being such a good writer and have such a 'what if' imagination so thank you.
8goose8 chapter 19 . 7/18
Ahhhhh this was great!
thearizona chapter 19 . 7/9
Again, another great story. So many little things that made the movie, if you unmake them make a completely different story. The epilogue really finished this story out nicely.
As always,
Keep up the awsome work!
wolfmoon21 chapter 19 . 6/21
Once again another fantastic story... And once again I loved all of it. I think I almost have a start of an idea for a sequel to the other story Dimmadraki. You could do it in line with the second movie. Start it set after the first one five years later like the second movie. Have the Dimmadraki and family be searching for another Monster nest then run into his mothers nest. That's kinda of where the idea dies ill let you know if I get more. Your free to take it or leave it was just the thought I hot after your message. Good luck
Aquacoral14 chapter 19 . 6/8
This is an amazing story. I love your stories about Hiccup getting married and having a family. Great job!
So who is going to be the chief of berk snotface? If that happens then berk will fall in a mater of days
Little Nightfury17 chapter 3 . 1/22
"Not one person in the world cares if I live or die." DON"T SAY THAT HICCUP! I care about you!
I hate the idea of hiccup being shunned for being different...but this was a very well put together story
asian-kayse chapter 10 . 1/18
I love the movie totoboss and pieces. ..but this version is so cool!
Annanarra chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was clean and new. Nothing bad in it and a WHOLE new plot situation. :) Thank you! It was quite angsty I'd say, you had me holding my breath there for a while! :) You are a master storyteller! :)
jtgil chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
This is such a great alternative story of how HTTYD could have gone. I'm not much of a fan of stories that deviate from canon a lot, but this was good and deserves recognition. I wasn't very fond of toothless injury not being its tail missing and the story overall was quite dark, but not bad. Nicely done!
SharKohen chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I have. I have no idea why but I found this story rather funny top to bottom even though some of the events were actually pretty depressing stuff. I really don't...maybe it's your writing style.
Keiri Kurosukara chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
My favourite line is: "I see an old, useless tradition and I have to just... kill it!" lol