Reviews for Did Anybody See That?
wolfmoon21 chapter 19 . 6/21
Once again another fantastic story... And once again I loved all of it. I think I almost have a start of an idea for a sequel to the other story Dimmadraki. You could do it in line with the second movie. Start it set after the first one five years later like the second movie. Have the Dimmadraki and family be searching for another Monster nest then run into his mothers nest. That's kinda of where the idea dies ill let you know if I get more. Your free to take it or leave it was just the thought I hot after your message. Good luck
Aquacoral14 chapter 19 . 6/8
This is an amazing story. I love your stories about Hiccup getting married and having a family. Great job!
So who is going to be the chief of berk snotface? If that happens then berk will fall in a mater of days
Little Nightfury17 chapter 3 . 1/22
"Not one person in the world cares if I live or die." DON"T SAY THAT HICCUP! I care about you!
I hate the idea of hiccup being shunned for being different...but this was a very well put together story
asian-kayse chapter 10 . 1/18
I love the movie totoboss and pieces. ..but this version is so cool!
Annanarra chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was clean and new. Nothing bad in it and a WHOLE new plot situation. :) Thank you! It was quite angsty I'd say, you had me holding my breath there for a while! :) You are a master storyteller! :)
jtgil chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
This is such a great alternative story of how HTTYD could have gone. I'm not much of a fan of stories that deviate from canon a lot, but this was good and deserves recognition. I wasn't very fond of toothless injury not being its tail missing and the story overall was quite dark, but not bad. Nicely done!
SharKohen chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I have. I have no idea why but I found this story rather funny top to bottom even though some of the events were actually pretty depressing stuff. I really don't...maybe it's your writing style.
Keiri Kurosukara chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
My favourite line is: "I see an old, useless tradition and I have to just... kill it!" lol
PandaDawgBE chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
OMG THIS STORY WAS BEAUTIFUL!
imagination77 chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
This story is sooooooo awesome I just have to download it so I can read it all the time. HICCUP RULES!
GyMusicAddict chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
Wooooo! This rocked so much! I couldn't stop reading this story once I started, you had me hooked! The idea that by changing just one small part of the canon plot could change how the rest of the series turns out is a great idea and I love how you brought it to life in this story. Incredible job. :)
Reinforce Eins chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
And now I'm so damn'd embarrassed. My last review... The story was so clearly complete that I didn't notice that the sequel was already there!

Once, twice, thrice; there is no "too many". Thank you, thank you so much for the beauty you have wrought with naught but fingers and keys.
Reinforce Eins chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Unlike your "Lightning and Death Itself" tetralogy, this story seems complete, as if a sequel would only ruin the beauty of the half-open ending (and the symmetry, for that matter). That's just a reader's opinion; though — I feel that given what you have achieved with your other stories, if an idea comes to mind for a sequel, it'll probably fit just as well.

I'm not one to beg for continuation; the author generally knows best whether a tale's got any steam left in the boiler.

Awhile ago I began to believe that I had found all the good fanfiction and authors of such out there... thanks for proving me wrong so thoroughly.