Reviews for Forbidden
Update soon~~~
Nuria Sato chapter 8 . 11/17
This story is flooding with emotions and I love it! The plots building every chapter and leaves me wanting to read more! I stayed up until 3 am reading this fanfic. There's only one thing that's bothering me and that's the P.O.V. So far the chapters have all been written from Kuroko's perspective with some of the GOM 's perspective here and there. The reason it bothers me is because as a reader I feel I don't get enough insight on the rest of the characters. Such as during the time Aomine and Kuroko got in a fight you let us know what was going through Kuroko's mind but didn't give a hint on what was going through Aomine's mind. He apologised to Kuroko because he knew what he said wasn't right but what made him realise that? Not only that but he along with Momoi followed Kise and Kuroko on their 'date'. What was going through their minds then? Did they witness the near happening kiss? The other would be Kise, who as you've said is dependent on Kuroko. He's also said he wants to be Kuroko's light because Aomine isn't worthy. He also asked Kuroko if he thinks Aomine truly loves Momoi or not. What made him suspicious? And the kiss what was going through his mind then? After all he was the one who initiated it. Now that Kagami has made an entry will we get a perspective based on what he thinks. I'm curious as to why he was so flustered too...! And Seirin's going to make an entry into Teiko! I wonder what will be going through their minds? Can't wait for the next chapter! OMG! I just realised how much I've been ranting! I'm so sorry for bombarding you with my never-ending thoughts! *Clears throat* Anyway I look forward to the next chapter and the ever-flooding emotions!
Peace. Nuria~
Dragon Silhouette chapter 8 . 11/14
Kagami! :D
This entire fic is just so great. It made me laugh, cry, feel angry, feel conflicted, and a whole bunch of other emotions and it was just... Wow.
himawari chapter 8 . 10/31
still waiting for an update :')
U finally updated!~~ lol i was jut looking throungh the web when i saw yours updated a few months ago. Lol

But anyways, i'm very happy with the akakuro moments n also the appearance of kagami! I just love this chapter, coz everybody is seemingly on good terms now~ please update n keep cotinuing this story. I'll wait for as long as possible. So don't give up on this fic!

Hope the goodness in your life n good luck in whatever u r going through~
Absolutely love this fic to bits, I can't wait for the update. I'll wait no matter how long it takes lol.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
himawari chapter 8 . 10/13
still waiting for you to update :') This is very well written. Hope it's not abandoned
Darkness7913 chapter 8 . 10/3
I feel so sad for Kuroko! I'm hoping for Akashi to do something and all but Kuroko x Kagami is also kawaii.. I mean i feel so depressed about how Kuroko has to hold back or something..
xBunni chapter 8 . 9/23
Thank you so much for the update. I'm so glad that Kagami has finally shown up. As cheesy as this is going to sound, I just want him to save Kuroko with his love! I can't stand to watch Kuroko suffer like that. Thank you so much for the chapter, I look forward to the next!
croaksome3 chapter 8 . 8/29
I seriously don't know what to think of this story. It's so sad and fluffy at the same time. It took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. The whole time my heart was aching along with kuroko.
You must get this a lot but maybe you should get a beta or try to improve your writing. I see a lot of mistakes and I think the story would have been much more enjoyable with the correct spellings and wording.
Apart from that I'm curious as to how kuroko's love life will end up. I can't get a clue as to who he's going to end up with as a couple. Give me a clue please?
I look forward to your next update. Hope its soon.
OMG! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm so glad you updated! I was waiting for the new chapter for forever and you delivered amazingly. The drama, the suspence, the feels, and the FREAKING CUTENESS! All of it was perfect and I can't wait until the next update! And again THANK YOU! You are the most awesome fanfiction author ever, and I can't wait to see all the other stuff you've been working on!
pockybear2323 chapter 8 . 8/16
UGH. OMG THE FEELZ. THE ANGSTY FEELZ. But seriously, finally Bakagami makes his official appearance, goodness, its been a long time coming! I'm too sad to be watching Kuroko be sad! I'm just waiting for that spark of jealousy that'll no doubt go around the GoM when Kagami gets closer to Kuroko. *evil cackles*

Anyways, I'm anticipating anxiously the newest update, Author-Nim, keep up the awesome work! : D
Flippin Awesome!
BrightAsNight chapter 8 . 8/5
Wah, that was such a satisfying long read. Damn, I miss this fix. Good job on the chapter, hun!
Happy In the Dark chapter 8 . 8/1
This is the saddest thing in the world. Not sure if I want to know how this ends..