Reviews for Forbidden
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 7/25
where is kagami?
nhimcon chapter 11 . 7/20
Please take care of yourself. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger they say. Please don't let it kill you. I know me saying this is probably meaningless but, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you for trying to see this through despite every thing. I'm proud of you for seeking help. I'm proud of you for being this strong and I know your family and friends are too.
It's been a year since you posted this, I hope you are doing better now.
Now, on a side note, I'm also going to Japan, but I'll be staying in Oita. It's really close to Fukuoka though. If you somehow can't find anyone to talk to, you can email me at nhimcon1999 gmail . com, or if you need someone to hang out with, I'll do my best to catch a train to your place.
Best wishes to you.
MayonnaiseParfait chapter 11 . 7/1
Hello, I know you are busy and all but I do hope that you have not forget about this marvelous piece of work. I love every single thing about this fic, including all the conflicts Kuroko had to go through with the GOM. Kagami was a wonderful addition to the pairings and it was so cute seeing him getting all flustered when he was talking with Kuroko~ The way you portray the characters are absolutely amazing. Plus the way you convey their feelings in words was so good, I could literally feel them. It was so strong that I found myself crying when Kuroko suffers, laughing when one of them acts like a kid and squealing whenever there are sweet moments!~ Although there are some pairings that I don't ship such as MidoTaka and AoMomoi/KiMomoi, I feel that they are essential for the story and I love how you managed to fit them into this fic. I'm really looking forward how things would progress, seeing that Kuroko has more or less confessed to Akashi and it seems to me that Kagami is interested in little Kuroko-chan~ I'm quite excited to see how things would go when all of the GOM finally realise Kuroko's feelings for them and that they have a competition (coughKagamicough). Sorry for wasting your precious time, but I just wanted to say how much I love this story. You can't believe how much time I used just to read this and when I saw I was already at the last chapter, I flipped my device. No matter how long I would have to wait, as long as you would update, I don't mind. I do keep in mind of the fact that you may have your personal problems that makes you unable to update, but I hope it does get clear up soon and that you would return to this masterpiece. Thank you for your hard work!~
kurokotetchan11 chapter 11 . 7/1
PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE SOON! THIS FIC IS A MASTERPIECE! NO, THERE ISNT ANY WORD BEFITTING TO DESCRIBE IT! IT'S REALLY GOOD, WITH ALL THE ANGST AND THEN THE HAPPINESS AND ALL, AND THERE ISN'T MUCH FANFIC LIKE THIS OUT THERE SO PLS DO UPDATE SOON! _
Skyla123 chapter 1 . 6/21
Hi i know u havent updated in a looooong time but im still willing to wait for the next chapterS And im hoping that u wont let the GOM go to different schools cuz that would be too sad i hope your doing well God Bless!
Miss choco-chips chapter 11 . 6/16
Hi! First of all, I appologise beforehand for the probably eye-bleeding grammatical mistakes that will made this rr up. My first language is spanish, and although I can read and understand english perfectly (hence why I'm here, reading english ff), my pronunciation and writting are... let's be nice and say "passable".
So, if you are still active in ao3, you probably already read the comment I left there, in the last chapter of forbbiden. If not, well, I'm here now .
I'm rather new in the KnB fandom, but your story is now in my favourite top 5, of ALL the fandoms I'm in (that are A LOT). I loved it, and I'm rather impacient to read how this continues, how the brothers acts upon their little bro dissapearing? Will Akashi tell them about Kuroko's confession? Will Kuroko and Kagami form a bond? Will they be partners? In a scale from one to "we are murdering this Mo...Fu...r", how jealous are the Miracles going to be?
Well, in short, i loved it, and I'm rather sad to see this in hiatus, but I totally understand your motives, and I can relate somehow, so I just wanted to say, you have all my support, and whenever you are ready to continue this, just know that I'll be very happy reading it! I really hope that you are better now than when you writte this note, and that your problems are solved.
Again, I'm sorry for the probably MILLIONS of grammatical mistakes, but I just wanted to let you know that here in south america, someone is hoping for you to be better and update whenever you can.
Hugs!
Insane but sane chapter 10 . 6/15
This story kinda makes me feel sad for Kuroko you know?
BlackAnomymous1125 chapter 11 . 5/11
It's totally alright. Thank you for the last chapter, T.T And the last chapter before the last chapter. TT That was very emotional.. And, WE don't mind waiting! Get well soon! You probably don't want me to pity you, so.. Take care of yourself! Your beautiful readers are always hereeeeee! WE LOVE YOU, WE MISS YOU!
Glyza chapter 11 . 4/25
Gly/Glyza: hello hehehe kamusta naalala niyo pa ba ako? ako yung usually na mahaba mag review. (shift to English) ahem I just finished rereading your story again and each time I do I can't help but be hooked and would want to read more. Your last chapter regarding kuroko being with the Seirin team and the GOM more than being jealous as well as the previous events got my imagination spirilling out in all direction. In all honesty I really like to read a new chapter in this story, I kept on checking this story if there are any new chapter, please update soon. I know I shouldn't rush you since you have other priorities and writing isn't easy. I will hold onto your promise that your not going to drop this story and keep on hoping that you would update soon. maraming salamat, naenjoy at naeenjoy ko talaga ang pagbabasa ng story mo, isa ito sa mga stress reliever ko nung sa college pa ako. knowing na nag update itong story mo really made my dayD
DecrescentMelancholy chapter 11 . 4/5
Hello. I just wanted to comment that this us a beautifully put good story. If you were here, I would bow and thank you for this marvelous idea that has caught so much attention. I am also here to tell you that you still got readers and followers. I'm waiting for another chapter that I don't know if it will come. Please don't let me stranded. Thank you once more and I hope to hear from you,
DM
OMG chapter 1 . 1/25
I cant wait any longer pls update
Scarletknight chapter 1 . 1/5
OMG! I love love love ️ this story! I can absolutely say that its the BEST one I've read so far and i am dying to read the next chapter! I hope that you are okay now and i pray for your good health
senaxeth chapter 11 . 1/4
Wow. Thank you for making this. Such vivid descriptions of emotions that left me feeling moved by them.
violetkisses chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
This is actually the best allxGOM fic I'ver read so far. You've managed to capture the complexity of a person'a actions and thoughts. All the characters were flawed and I loved it. You didn't make anyone the perfect goody two shoes and that's what I believe really contributed to this fic's beauty.

I loved how Tetsu isn't perfect here. How his thoughts were a mess and how he seemed to make wrong decisions in life. After all, he's a just teenager. And to make matters worse, a sheltered one too innocent and inexperienced for his own good. He'a very confused with his feelings and his thoughts and actions sometimes made my head ache, especially when I believed he made wrong decisions!

Also, I love the complex characterizations of other GOM members too. They're not the perfect prince charming. They're selfish yet selfless, humble yet arrogant. They make bad decisions but they also make good ones. An oxymoron, that's what a human is and you captured that in your writing.

Jealousy, miscommunication, misunderstandings and assumptions are a scary thing. They make or break a relationship and it scares me because kuro's and the GOM's relationship are so full of this. While reading the story, there were times when I wanted to strangle the characters for their behavior, even kuroko( and that's surprising cuz i love him so much).

I love your story because it made me emphatize with Tetsu. I was both angry at him and sad for him. Angry because he was too dependent, too blinded. Sad because what can he do? The burden he's forced himself to carry that he's lithe and fragile shoulders just can't keep up. I'm surprised it took he 10 chapters to finally snap. But I saw it coming and I LOVED IT. FINALLY.

Haha, thanks for the wonderful ride. But it's not over yet! I trust that you will update soon. This is too beautiful of a story to put on a long, long, long hiatus. I don't think my heart and mind can take that. But of course, priorities. Do what makes you happy and prioritize your health and studies.

You're from the Philippines right? I am too. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me.

PS. You inspired me to write fanfictions again. I'm not of the same caliber as you but i'll do my best!
crazy and random child chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Hello! I just though I would leave a quick review. Ow I'm not much for a kuroko x all and am more of a Kagami x Kuroko fan. This story, all though, has caught my attention and I plan to fully read it and keep up with it when I have more time. Keep up the great writing!