Reviews for Forbidden
Yayoi chapter 11 . 10/24
Heya. I feel sad that this story won't be updated anytime soon but more than that, I'm glad that you're focusing more on your self. I hope that you'll be able to resolve your issues and stay healthy. Do your best and Godspeed. Also stay positive. :)
BabyNightmareLady chapter 11 . 10/23
Oh,don't worry! I think everyone of us can wait for you,thank you very much for your hard work and good luck with your exchanging program!
Thank you!
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 11 . 10/22
You focus on you. I totally get it. I stopped writing for pretty much the same reasons, and I admire your ability to come back to your works. I hope that your anxiety and depression gets better as well as your physical health. Have fun on your exchange! It sounds like an amazing opportunity! And have a meal of your favorite food! Treat yourself! And have an amazing rest of the year!
zleihsh chapter 11 . 10/22
I'm happy to see/hear from you again. You are one of my favor Kuroko fanfic authors. God bless you and your soul. Please stay strong.

Just remember that the first 5 days after the weekend are always the toughest.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 11 . 10/22
That's perfectly fine girl ( or boy ) :) . You definitely come first and I totally understand :) . I'm sorry though that life is hitting you real hard right now and I can't inagine how hard it is :( . But I do hope it gets better as the days go by and that after the rainstorm your going through you see a beautiful rainbow on the other side :) . Thank you for giving us a heads up on what's happening on your side and explaing what's going on . You didn't have to but you did and that's very nice of you :) . I will be patiently waiting for you and hope and pray that everything will be okay. If you ever though need someone to talk to or honestly just vent then I am here for you girl ;) ! Have a great week bye!
SorrowSerenity chapter 11 . 10/22
I hope you get better ~ please take your time with updating and don't push yourself. I love your work, but I would hope your commitment doesn't cost you your health. Again, I hope you feel less drained in future ~ also, thanks for the informing of what's going on, I look forward to future chapters x
lunar and solar girl chapter 11 . 10/22
That's ok take you time empress! I will always wait! And it will would be the best Christmas present your health and (then you chapter)
Kuroyne chapter 11 . 10/22
Hello there! I love your stories and I always get excited when you update a new chapter, but ... don't feel pressure by it. I'm not the best person to say the following words, but your health and your mental stability is more important. We, as your readers, can wait. And for you, we can wait years even. Thanks for notifying about your situation and I really wish you the best. I know what's the feeling and the pressure of doing a thesis while you have other issues, but at least I'm not the president of an organization, that must be really stressful. So, restating, wish you the best, rest if you can and know that there are many people supporting you! Then again, thanks for writing! See you later. Good luck dear. Bye
Minhhalg91 chapter 11 . 10/22
Really hope that everything will be alright for you :((
kudoshinichi1994 chapter 11 . 10/22
Take as much time as you need to handle your problems and get better
Saniwa chapter 11 . 10/22
If I said I'm not disappointed, it'd be a big fat lie. However, your wellbeing precede everything including our mere Gom/Kuroko fillings. I sincerely hope you are getting better because you WILL. You are strong if you can survive this far. It took a great deal just to write this chapter, hopefully, the change of atmosphere will do you good in Fukuoka. Remember, rainbows appear after the rain. Be strong and stay safe. Many will await your return just take your time :)
Kihlia chapter 11 . 10/22
Darling I'm just glad you won't leave your stories hanging and will just be away for sometime. Give your self a break, take the necessary time to heal and pick up the broken pieces that you've lost. I, we all be waiting patiently...for your return!
BerryBliss chapter 11 . 10/22
Please take your time, author-san. It's really okay, and we're sorry to hear about everything that has happened. We'll properly wait. It's so admirable that you cane up with a note to explain the situation and not leave us hanging without being aware of the truth. Also, please take care of yourself above anything else. :) As your words (stories) have helped a lot of us, we hope that our words can help you through this too.
PrideViola chapter 11 . 10/22
Don't worry you can take your time, I'm in the middle of finishing my thesis as well so i know how stressful it can be, not to mention going to another country? Thats just cheery on top of anxiety, it's okay, take care of yourself first, I'm grateful that you have the time to even write this story, life happens, you know.
Take your time. We'll wait.
Keep the hard work!
skyla123 chapter 11 . 10/22
hi i can't say that im not dissappointed that this was not an update but i understand the circumstances and i hope that you will get well soon and hope for the very best :) you have my support and i'm willing to wait just a litte longer. i'll pray for you