Reviews for This is Your Heart
Kori Raelyn chapter 1 . 7/28
Love! Humorous and had fluffiness at the same time. Hope you keep writing more!
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lol I really enjoyed this story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Dayum son. The ending threw me off. One of the best written fanfic I've read
beautifulugly chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Simple and sweet. Adored it. Makes me wonder how Robin will use his new book! ;) haha well done!
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I thought that was adorable! I hope you write more, you're a great author. :)
betweenraindrops chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I physically "AWWWW"d at Starfire's heart comment. It was so sad, but so genuinely her. I love this story, and I too think Raven has a sense of humor that needs to be given more credit. She's not mean-spirited so much as she just has no tolerance for stupidity, haha! Great writing, hope to see more from you! Make sure to let me know!
BalletDancer14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my god, this was amazing! You're writing is awesome! I absolutely loved this. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
omg i like it :)
C.R chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was sooo cute! absolutly loved it! i think i have read it about 3 times now, i can see the entire thing playing in my head as i read it, very well written!
C.R chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh my god this is AMAZING. Extremely well written and true to the characters personality. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
loved it! :)
L.B chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Yup, you're going on my favorite list. LOVED IT! Not to, eh, inappropriate, but lovely and sweet. SO SWEET! A lot of the time sweet is better than more intense stuff, to say the least. Also, love the part about the Advanced Guide to the Tamarian Body. It seems that Raven is very good at planning. ;) Please keep it up!
KevlarMasquerade chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This story was adorable and fluffy, especially since the summary alluded to possible naughtiness ;). Mechanically it was good, with no typos that jumped out at me. Just be careful, though, in our point of view, because you switched from Robin's to Starfire's with no page break or pause and then back again. It was still adorably fuffy, though, and that's just me nitpicking. Well done.
Guy chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was surprisingly good. You gave the fans something they had waited five seasons and a movie to develop and never did in a short story. Nice work man, nice work.
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OOC? Who's OOC? XD
Seriously, the Titans are so in character, its...I don't know. But they're not out of character, if that was what you were afraid of.

I can't find anything wrong about your story, which is a first for me. And I agree with you about Raven; she's rarely doom and gloom.

Nice job!