Reviews for A Heart to Ache or Swell
Angelus320 chapter 1 . 6/2
This story right here would be enough for me to bring me closure on this subject of clearing the air between the boys. Thanks for sharing this wonderful gem with the us.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
That was pretty perfect, I need more such stories.
Your Dean is always so overprotective and have Sam as the center of your entire universe, is too much.
Love it trying to make Sam eating, and taking care of him, and calling him a kid.
And Charlie wanting a picture of Sam sleeping on his shoulder was too much, I could imagine the scene and if I were her I would also want a photo.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Haha, this is was endearing and the ending was just hilarious! :D I can totally see Sam as Arthur and Dean as Merlin.
Von chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Definitely a needed airing. Why can't the show ever make these idiots shut up for five seconds and just TALK?

This comparison to the knights thing reminded me of the episode where Dean couldn't pull the sword from the stone and resorted to explosives. Never even suggested that Sam try.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Niiiiiice! xo
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wonderful. I love that they got all their (major) grievances out in the open and talked about. I wish the show would address some of them for real. And even though I'm not very knowledgeable about the workings of the Arthur/Merlin dynamics you explained it well enough for me to understand and agree that it fits.
klu chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was one of the most enjoyable bro-moment fics ever. It has always bothered me that those stupid brothers don't talk about their crap. That voicemail fiasco? It has been pissing me off for how many seasons now? Why did they never talk about it? Both were so pissed/hurt after that.
The not looking for Dean? I am 100% sure you nailed the real reason Sam didn't look. Not the "we had a deal to not look." Why? Why would Sam look to bring Dean back if he was really dead and really in Heaven? I mean, that is the final goal for a hunter right? Go out fighting a fugly and NOT return as a nasty spirit? Sam thought Dean got out of the life; of course he's going to let Dean have his own perfect Heaven, versus coming back down to all the crap going on on Earth...
Sorry I got so animated, but you dragged up the past and the lack of communication and I just snapped.
This was beautiful. Well done. Thanks.
TheCloudFactory chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow. This is something they desperately need to put in the show. This was brilliant! You write both the brothers (and Charlie too!) perfectly in character, and you're a very skilled writer. I love how many issues (and things that have been bugging me about their relationship for ages) you had them resolve here. You had them do it so simply and realistically, but it was still really sweet. I really, really enjoyed this one shot. Thank you.
Sanshal chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
sUPERNATURAL and kNIGHTS OF THE rOUND tABLE ?

iN A sINGLE aMAZING fIC?

i Must be in heaven!
lynn1974 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great Story...
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very nicely done. A few heart to heart talks that we were denied in the series. They would have cleared up a lot of hostility between them. Great job!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh! I LOVE this! Dean compares himself to Merlin, and Sam to Arthur! It's perfect! I really love that Dean cared enough about Sam, to have Charlie find and bring him the book, so that he could show Sam that he though more of him than Sam thought. I believe Sam IS a lot like Arthur. Every mistake Sam made was because of his love for Dean, and he always had the right intentions, just a little too much anger and pride. Thanks for this story. :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
enjoyed reading this :)
u r right, its about time those issues were resolved for real in the show
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesome! They so need to talk! I want them to be all fluffy again! Nice work!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved it! It is nice to see them each get past those bad moments with each other. I think they are really going to be needing each other in season 9!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »