Reviews for Normality
K-on chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I have nothing against Kirino, but some of the reasoning didn't make sense to me. Like why does Kyousuke put up with Kirino behavior? Because he loves her? I mean she shows NO sort of likeness to kyousuke. She's rude to him all the time and doesn't care about anything he might want. She said that she might have lost her clostset friend but then didn't care when he lost said that Tamura was molding him into what she wanted but isn't Kirino doing the same thing? Kyousuke never said he wanted any of the things Kirino tells him to do. Originally he said he wanted a peaceful life so isn't Tamura what he wanted? And Kirino is kinda straight-up selfish. She didn't care if she hurt her friends because she figures they would forgive her. I know they will but she doesn't seem to care about others. And she says that kuroneko have the most love for kyousuke, but she really can't judge that. : / I'm not trying to bash this. I feel it was very well written and the characters were portrayed perfectly. And this is coming from a Tamura/Kyousuke shipper so...
Nice chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was good and I liked the dialogue. The idea of it would have been a fine ending to volume 12 for me. I wish you could do a sequel. In my opinion the best route is harem with Kirino main and no Minami lol.
camain1s chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You did a very good job of keeping the charaters in their repective roles. I would have liked to see a more 'dere' side to Kirino after the fact, but she was still in her character. A good read.
intothelight001 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very well written. Congrats. I could picture every scene near perfectly. Only complaint is that it's only a one shot. :P Such wasted potential.

Overall, great piece.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow...I agreed with Kirino 100% once you look at it that way from that p.o.v...
thinatrez chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
God, I have a whole speech on the subject of normal. The monkeys and the bananna come to mind. Not that I wouldn't chew out Kirino a bit too, but the bit about a perfect world makes me want to stamp "naive little girl" on Manami's forehead.

Other wise a really enjoyed this. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I liked the beginning parts of it.
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I loved this one-shot! This is exactly how I feel about Kirino and Manami, honestly. Manami is always the safe, easy choice for Kyousuke; Kirino is the path of thorns. Only a coward would choose the former over the latter, and Kyousuke has more guts than that.

Bravo for having Kirino say it out loud. Thanks for writing!
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
actually in the Anime, it was a light brown (it's a light shade of brown, blond hair in anime is usually yellow with maybe darker shades)... also, it should be noted that Manami was okay with Kyousuke dating anyone but Kirino, because it was known as morally wrong and there were too many dangers and she cared for them both... and while she didn't want Kyousuke to do things that might get him hurt (because she was worried about him) she wasn't too against him being abnormal rather than unsafe...

but, you allowed the proper ending to happen :D Kyousuke and Kirino truelove